what am i doing wrong

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
i love sw but seem to be going forward then back never havin consisant losses , i have read lots of peoples posts who have lost evey week and would love to know what they are doing to lose the weight . I know i shoulnt but am getting down about my weight and however much i try i cannot seem to get started . this week i have lived off free food and healthy extras for breakfast lunch and dinner snacking in between on fruit (apples, melon,kiwi) hope someone can point me in the right direction thanks

Are you having all your syns? I heard this can make a difference to your losses

:)

Which plan are you following?
And are you having your syns? You don't mention them but you need to have between 5 and 15 a day.
How many HEXs are you having and are you measuring them?
Remember if you are following EE you can only have 1 a and 1 b, but 2 of each on the other plans.
Are you also eating lots of veg? On EE you need to fill your plate with 1/3 superfree.

Last edited:
have been doing ee and even though i have not been able to have veg with every meal i have been eating ss fruit , as for the excersice i have not been able too this week do as much as normal due to our terrible weather it has rained constanly , i hate northern ireland , thought maybe i am eating too much not sure , with the syns i have tried not having any apart from yesterday and today .my hexs are measured ( think i have ocd about lol from my ww days )

Have you tried going back to basics and doing the plan 100% rather than variations on a theme. e.g having 1/3 superveg with your meals, having at least 5 syns a day. As you have been losing weight have you reduced your portions to match your new weight? Are you eating when you are not hungry but just for the sake of it. As the weight loss progresses you will have to modify the quantities of what you are eating as you need to fuel a much lighter machine now xx

i lost all my weight with ww and have only eally joined sw again lost 3.5 pounds in 3 weeks but go to wi in tue and am going to chat with my c but think that i am going to have to try and not eat just for the sake of it , would tend to eat out of boredom , thanks eveyone for the advice xx

I have been told by my C that EE doesn't work for everyone - it sounds like a lot struggle to have 1/3 of their plate with superfree which is a big must.

Maybe if you try red/green days you may start getting better loss's

Back