What bra?

Slimfor2013

I every1 so basically what I'm asking is in the title lol. I have a wedding in December. Hoping to be at the very least a stone lighter by there and I have ordered the most beautiful dress to wear for the occasion Im just so stuck for what bra to where iv uploaded pics so I hope u can all help. Thanks in advance

image-1526281151.jpg

image-2007222519.jpg

how confident do you feel about going bra less ? if not then a strapless bra could be the answer or you could modify an existing one by tying the straps together with something so you can hide them under the straps (i do that alot)

Id say a strapless one would be best, depending on your bust size it may not be an option to go bra less (saggy/floppy) I know I couldnt go without. A stapless bra will also keep the shape I think

Hey, beautiful dress! I reckon a strapless bra that has a clasp at the front. I used to have one like that and it was quite low at the front so it was really useful for dresses like that.

It's pricey but I would suggest the wonderbra ultimate strapless bra. I got one for my brothers wedding and it was fab! Cost about £35 which is much more than I would usually pay for a bra, but it is so worth it! I stays up with no adjusting and its really low at the front. I would suggest going up a back size though as it is very tight! Obv it has to be snug but I def found it came up small. Gorgeous dress by the way! Xx

Back