What celebrities have you met?

Bruce Dickinson (as a child)
Mick Foley (book signing, total legend)
Gareth Gates (we went to school together)
Vernon Kaye (saw him from the car at 8am in the morning when he was doing an OB at the Media Museum)
David Beckham & Gary Neville (almost ran me over outside old Trafford years ago)
Teddy Sheringham (a right pillock)
Chris Morris (!) , Riz Ahmed and Kayvan Novak (charity screening of Four Lions)
Keith Lemon & Peter Andre (my choir was on Lemon Aid a few months ago, being ‘styled’ by Peter & Keith)

Various other folk from bands over the years, and a few Z listers

Keith Lemon & Peter Andre (my choir was on Lemon Aid a few months ago, being ‘styled’ by Peter & Keith)

So jealous, I love Keith Lemon haha! :D

Wow love this thread!

I have met
Olly murs (gorgeous + lovely!)
Caroline flack (xtra factor host)
Amy childs (lovely!)
Alex Reid (completely changed my opinion on him, actually very nice!)
Chantelle houghton (big brother)
Josie Gibson (big brother)
Kerry katona (lovely!)
Emma Willis (gorgeous + very nice)
Brian dowling (very brief but lovely)
Brian belo (Big Brother)

Does Matt Willis shouting "Happy Birthday" to me from off the stage also count as meeting? :p

I've met loads working at Heathrow

One of the most miserable was Howard from take that

and one of the nicest was the late Jade Goody

Does Matt Willis shouting "Happy Birthday" to me from off the stage also count as meeting? :p

Course it does............and if anyone says otherwise put them in touch with me lol !!!!:D

Interesting thread! Not really into meeting celebs myself. During the festival here in Edinburgh you see some of them around but I'd never go up to talk to them. Only 2 I've met have been through book signings! Met Anthony Bourdain at the book festival a couple of years back, and when I was about 12 I met Darius at his book signing, that one is pretty embarrassing actually. Totally boring celeb meetings but thought I'd contribute lol.

and one of the nicest was the late Jade Goody

You lucky thing. She seemed such a lovely, genuine person. I'd have loved to have met her.

I haven't met anyone, or if I have I haven't noticed because I walk round in a Shirl bubble!

My brother has met loads, through when he was Night Club manager, he says Dean Gaffney had a queue if girls wanting to service him in the loos! A QUEUE! Dean Gaffney! If he were the last man in earth I'd bat for the other side!

I've barely met any and don't have any photo's

I briefly met Ashley from Coronation street, Thunder (the gladiator), Rhino (also a gladiator lol), Jimmy Carr, Rich Hall... I think that's it

Never met, but found out a few months ago that Louie Walsh is my nanna's second cousin

My brother has met loads, through when he was Night Club manager, he says Dean Gaffney had a queue if girls wanting to service him in the loos! A QUEUE! Dean Gaffney! If he were the last man in earth I'd bat for the other side!

Noooooooooooooooo!!!
How strong was the alcohol they were serving?? :eek:

Shirleen said:

Hahaha ....
I had him on my bus once
It was pouring rain and he was wearing sunshades and posing
as he walked down the aisle to sit down no please thank you or
Nothing obnoxious twat lol

I used to work at the BBC so have met my fair share! Top of the list has to be:

Robbie Williams
Ricky gervais
Stephen merchant
The cast of Miranda
All of the strictly dancers and celebs circa 2009
The cast of twenty twelve
Bruce forsyth
Tess daley
The strictly judges (are you getting that I worked on strictly yet!?)
Rufus hound
Graham Norton
The hairy bikers

Many more but I didn't speak to them so it doesn't really count! Name them and I've probably walked past them haha!

Oh I've met loads I work on board trains for virgin so get then all the time

Gary Barlow
Andrew Lloyd webber
Trinny & sussanah
Whole Liverpool football team
Whole Everton football team
Colleen Rooney
Abbey Clancy
John bishop
Liza tar buck
Ken Dodd (he's a regular & hilarious)
Robert Downey junior
Gok wan
Lots off premiership football managers
Some coronation street celebs (when I work Manchester jobs)
David Cameron
Peter crouch
Will young

Can't think off any more at the mo have been doing it for 7 years and must days you will meet someone !!

I once went with a group of friends when I was about 14 to watch Man Utd training and got a whole load of autographs for my Dad, Alex Ferguson was lovely and chatted to us for a while. I see Michaela from Hollyoaks quite a lot as she lives in the same town as me, I went to school with someone out of Shameless, I don't watch it so don't know his characters name but his real name is Gerard. Erm... my brother and sister used to go to school with Mark Owen but I never met him (I don't think) I can't think of any others but I could easily walk past them and not notice, they are just normal working people to me. The only celeb I would love to meet is Gok Wan!

Back