What do you do ... ?

Daisysp8

If you`re out and about unexpectedly and know you`re not going to be home for lunch ? ?

See, at home i tend to have a plate filled with hams/cott cheese/chicken/salads/fruit ..... I don`t have bread (sarnie) as i use both my HEB`s for weetabix (brekkie), and taties (for tea). (this is Red days)

So what would you have/what would you do, if you were out in town and was hungry, or was away from home unexpectedly ? ? ?

I ended up not eating anything, which is really bad, but i didn`t know what syns stuff had in them ... The only thing i now know i can have, is the Mcdonalds Chargrilled Chicken Breast Salad. With no dressing and no added bacon bits it is free. But obviously you don`t want to be eating that all the time ... you`d soon get bored.

So what would you do/have ?

i would get a packet of cooked chicken/meat or a seafood medley type thing if you're near a supermarket? thats usually what i go for if im really hungry, or otherwise just some fruit and a yoghurt does the trick sometimes xx

I always have an Alpen light bar in every bag for emergencies and I'd buy a banana and an apple. I might also have a skinny capuccino.

now this is something I have always struggled with, in the bit over a year I have been doing SW. Sitting down for a meal out is fine theres plenty of choices, jkts, salads and steaks etc, but actually eat on the go stuff is trickier. I tend to like others have said, take alpen light bars and fruit with me. Or have been known to pop into the supermarkets and buy bags of fruit to snack on. Also I buy seafood mixtures from morrisons and a bag of salad leaves to much on, but have to say none of it cuts through the fact I just wanna hot sausage roll!!!

Helen xx

Morrisons cafe

I have a smilar but different problem on Thursdays when I have a meal out at the local Morrisons cafe (something to do with the voluntary job I do). Most of whatever they have comes with chips or you could have mash (how is it mashed?) and as I tend to be veggie the only real friendly SW meal there is Jacket spud and baked beans..... This gets boring quick.

So what is a lass supposed to do?

Judith

m&s sushi or carrot sticks with low fat houmous (snack pack) with one of there fruit salads mmmmmmmm

Back