What does everyone eat on the evening?

Loops25

Hi Everyone

I am doing EE

I struggle on the evenings with what to nibble on. I can't eat any fruit or anything with liquid because I just keep waking up in the night for a wee. I tend to try and save my syns because then I can have some crisps, but had some egg fried rice from the chinese and some prawn crackers so used them all up.:)

I have just eaten a boiled egg lol

What does everyone else snack on?

What time do you have dinner? I think if you had a nice hearty dinner you shouldn't be hungry before bed. I have dinner at about 8 so I'm never hungry before I go to sleep so I just have a peppermint tea or chamomile. If you're hungry before bed you could try having a slightly bigger dinner or maybe eating a little later.

In the evenings I eat yoghurts, low syn crisps (wotsits, quavers, king velvet crunch) and if I have my healthy extra B to use I'll have toast for supper :) if I've used all my syns and HEs I would have the syn free mugshots, tinned mackerel, syn free home made soups.. lots of yummy stuff :D

Normally have my Shapes Yogurt about an hour after dinner and it keeps me full until bedtime. If on the occasional day I'm still hungry after that have a pack of Quavers or an Alpen Light.

Yeah I think i need to start eating tea a little later, but I am always starvin by 6pm! and so is everyone else in the house :) lol

That's the thing I miss on EE, that you only have one A and one B choice. I used to have toast on the evening, but I have cereal for breakfast at work.

Some great idea's thanks everyone :)

Every night i snack on fruit and yes i do get up once or twice in the night for a wee wee. lol. I also try and save my sins as i am a night time snacker and if i have not had any sins during the day i can have quavers, wotsits and a mini choc bar. If you have no sins why not try frozen muller or syn free houmous with crudites.

If im just in a grazing mood I have an Alpen Light, Yoghurt or fruit but if I need something more substantial then I will have some noodles or something to that effect.

Yeah I think i need to start eating tea a little later, but I am always starvin by 6pm! and so is everyone else in the house :) lol

That's the thing I miss on EE, that you only have one A and one B choice. I used to have toast on the evening, but I have cereal for breakfast at work.

Some great idea's thanks everyone :)

try having fruit and yog for brekkie and have 2 alpen lights at bed time

I tend to have the same problem...sitting chilling=wanting treats to snack on. So what I do is, have dinner at about 7 or 8pm. Then I make a really low syn dessert (got the SW dessert book' my fave is the choc and banane mousse which is easy to make an filling too), other things may be jelly, mullerlight, meringue nests, mini milks Alpen bars and fruit (I find bananas make me less likely to pee).

Sometimes if I have healthy extras left over (sometimes when I don't have a chance to grab brekkie) I'll have some babybel lights either on their own or with a ryvita and some grapes, sorta like cheese and biscuits then!! Hope that helps a little!!

I eat about 6 at night, and am not normally hungry for the rest of the night. Occasionally I will have fruit or a muller, but not often!

I can usually manage with just a cuppa in the evening. But if I am a little peckish, I will have some fruit with total and sweetener or a curly wurly. Or if I have the energy, some homemade crisps made with my crispmaker nom nom nom.

I like to have ham/chicken in fridge for snacking on and also chopped carrots or cherry toms.
re the crisps we were told at class we had to syn these things now along with the pasta n sauce quiche if eaten as snack and the doritos made with lasagne but if it aint broke don't fix it is my motto lol

I save my B choice and have ryvita with ham and tomato.
Or if I have only got on B choice then I will syn some ryvita (crackerbread are only 1 each)

If it was potatoes or pasta for example, I'd syn them at the red syn value.
There are tons of values for potatoes in the books but as an example, 57g of potato, raw with skin on is 1.5 syns.

Back