Extra Easy What is Extra Easy

lafemme

I have been doing Original days but mainly Green days but wondered what Extra Easy is all about. Basically are the HEXA and HEXB the same but somehow you can have meat and carbs mixed? If so, how do I know how much? I have had a look on the slimming world site but could not find anything to point me in the right direction.
Thanks

Here are the basic "rules":
  1. Any foods that are free on red OR green are free on EE
  2. Only 1 HEa and 1 HEb a day
  3. Same number of syns as other plans.
  4. If a food has a syn value - count as the lower of the red/green values.
  5. Recommended 1/3 of each plate should be superfree.

Here are the basic "rules":
  1. Any foods that are free on red OR green are free on EE
  2. Only 1 HEa and 1 HEb a day
  3. Same number of syns as other plans.
  4. If a food has a syn value - count as the lower of the red/green values.
  5. Recommended 1/3 of each plate should be superfree.

The more I think about it, this EE is perfect for me.

I only ever have milk as A and cereal as B so I am already doing that.

I am having for tea now a baked potatoe, garden salad and a veggie chilli I made - even if I had made the chilli with mince it would have been an EE free meal I take it as the chilli was home-made (provided I had used low fat mince of course). I am sitting here now assuming my what was green meal would be completely free on EE too regardless of whether or not I used Quorn or low fat 'real' meat....if I have got this wrong please feel free to correct me!

Yes that's right. As it stands the vegetable or quorn chilli is free on green and EE. You could add a measured amount of meat to it as a HEB on a green day and still call it free. But you can add an unlimited amount of extra lean meat and it would still be free on EE.

Yes that's right. As it stands the vegetable or quorn chilli is free on green and EE. You could add a measured amount of meat to it as a HEB on a green day and still call it free. But you can add an unlimited amount of extra lean meat and it would still be free on EE.

This is why I feel EE will be better for me as I prefer not to measure things so can use what free meat I like with what free carbs and mix it up with superfree foods ... sounds ideal.

I do not not tend to eat many syns during the working week as I stick to my free and superfree foods, however, come the weekend all goodness flies out of the window and its syns all round - still works for me though as I used to munch on lots of rubbish at work like bags and bags of crisps etc whereas now I fill myself up on free healthy food. Its all good stuff.

Back