what is ketosis???

Hi lisa
My understanding of ketosis is your body usually gets its energy from carbs so when you are substaining from them you body goes into ketosis and starts burning fat to use as energy
This usually happens between day 3 and 5 of cd

Hi lisa
My understanding of ketosis is your body usually gets its energy from carbs so when you are substaining from them you body goes into ketosis and starts burning fat to use as energy
This usually happens between day 3 and 5 of cd

Ah okay, are there any signs of your body being in ketosis? Or does it happen without you knowing?

Lisa-Marie90 said:
Ah okay, are there any signs of your body being in ketosis? Or does it happen without you knowing?

Apparently you stop feeling hungry and are full of energy, BRING IT ON!! I bought some ketostix yesterday and i know loads of others do too, basically u wee on it and it tells u if ur in ketosis or not. Prob worth investing in hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Apparently you stop feeling hungry and are full of energy, BRING IT ON!! I bought some ketostix yesterday and i know loads of others do too, basically u wee on it and it tells u if ur in ketosis or not. Prob worth investing in hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

today i missed breakfast because i slept in so ive only had 1 shake so far and i havnt really felt hungry all day, i cooked a big sunday dinner for my oh and little girl earlier and didnt even feel hungry then...cant say ive got loads of energy tho :/ lol. where did you buy them from?? x

today i missed breakfast because i slept in so ive only had 1 shake so far and i havnt really felt hungry all day, i cooked a big sunday dinner for my oh and little girl earlier and didnt even feel hungry then...cant say ive got loads of energy tho :/ lol. where did you buy them from?? x

You can get them from your local chemist hun but ask your CDC as mine gave me 2 on my first visit. I checked on day 3 and day 5 and mine went dark pink so I was in ketosis but still felt grumpy and thought about food a lot until today (day 6) xxx

oh meant to ask, what day are you on huni? xx

Lisa-Marie90 said:

Local chemist as standrewsbridge says :) about a fiver for a pretty big pot. Good job re the roast, i was starving but ignored the roasty goodness and had my turkey steak with sone courgettes (rock ad roll!) had to add a little corn mince though as was sooo starving. I wa just gona add more veg and then thank god i searched on here as the veg would have been way worse carb wise. Mental mental! X

okay thanks ladies :) today was my 3rd day :D cant wait for my first weigh in!, how far are you in now? what was your first weigh in? xx

Sorry just had to say this but BONJOUR KETOSIS! So pleased its finally here! Looking forward to not feeling hungry today so i hope that is the case :) Just hitting it has made me feel ace though!!! Happy tuesday chicas x

Hmmm...out of interest just used another ketostix thing and apparently i am no longer in it, having stuck to diet to the letter today. Not entirely convinced about their accuracy but hey ho i feel pretty good which i guess is the most important thing (apart from first weigh in tomorrow obvs!)

Hmmm...out of interest just used another ketostix thing and apparently i am no longer in it, having stuck to diet to the letter today. Not entirely convinced about their accuracy but hey ho i feel pretty good which i guess is the most important thing (apart from first weigh in tomorrow obvs!)

oh thats not good :( atleast your feeling good tho! :D..ohh let me know how your weigh in goes my first weigh in is thursday im quite excited lol xx

Back