???? what on average ??????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by thinkthinjack, 2 September 2008 Social URL.

1. thinkthinjack

thinkthinjack Member

Diet:
    CD
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:wondering on average wat is the week ones loss :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Everyone is different hun, when i first started i lost 10 pounds, on my last restart it was 11 pounds. but they do say atleast 1 stone a month on SS

4. thinkthinjack

thinkthinjack Member

Diet:
    CD
    how fab is that is the results similar to lipotrim weight loss??

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I presume it is the same, same diet (just Cd better choice). When i did lipotrim i lost 9 pound in my first week (and i picked) .. :)

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    BUT some people have only lost 2 pounds, others 4 others 6, really depends on the person.

My advice is to stick with the packs your allowed, and drink plenty of water (atleast 3 litres, no more thn 5) and spread the water out over the day! DONT PICK, and take it day by day.. AND THINK THIN

and if you click on my banner it will bring you to the site where you can make your own weight tracker to stick on here :)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.