What r u craving?

DavidCatterall

Please don't jump on this thread and attack it! It's merely for. Those to discuss what they have been craving! It might even help them to go through the motions and get over the craving!

I personally have been craving

1. Steak chips egg mushrooms and onions

My god I would have killed for this two days ago! Two pieces of White bread to go with it

2. Pork chop with broccoli onions and mushroom in a cheese sauce

Amazing

3 antipasti platter
Mature cheddar, Brie , Parma ham, chorizo, Sundried tomatoes and liver pate! With cream crackers and port/wine

Heaven

Bloody anything!! Haha!! Steak sounds good! Could murder a bacon butty with brown sauce! Mmmm!

I really want a glass or three of wine. For me, Wednesday is wine night. Fizzy water in a wine glass just isn't doing it for me.

We still have chocolate left over from Christmas which is taunting me and I could murder a Chinese takeaway.

Other than that everything is just great :whistle:

Lulu u haven't been watching that baking made easy have u? Lol x

Last edited:
I watch that too!! I'm really into cooking programs - always have the food channel on!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I watch them all too, Jamies 30 minute meals hurts the most, everything he makes looks so delicious! Makes my tummy rumble!

My hubby is currently devouring a packet of Prawn Cocktail crisps, which inthe past have never erally appealed to me.... until right now :mad:

Oddly- brown rice, diced salad (red onion, mixed peppers, cucumber) cherry toms, S n P and basil olive oil, mouth wateringly brilliant! :-(

DavidCatterall said:
Please don't jump on this thread and attack it! It's merely for. Those to discuss what they have been craving! It might even help them to go through the motions and get over the craving!

Hmmmm why do u think this would be attacked ?

There is such a thing as taking things a little to far you know..,, just a thought after reading the other threads where you've been hard done by...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

We all used to get on before Xmas, we can all get on again, what ever our beliefs

Feel the love and let's all hug xx

Last edited:
I went to my sister's today for my niece and nephew's birthday lunch - she made roast lamb (my favourite), roasties, roast parsnips, broccoli, carrots, yorkshires and gravy followed by a hot chocolate pudding plus loads of sparkling wine - it killed me. I had to pretend I'd had a sickness and diarrhoea attack in the night to explain why I wasn't eating because I haven't told my family I'm on this diet in case I crash and burn.

Thornhill Cate said:
I went to my sister's today for my niece and nephew's birthday lunch - she made roast lamb (my favourite), roasties, roast parsnips, broccoli, carrots, yorkshires and gravy followed by a hot chocolate pudding plus loads of sparkling wine - it killed me. I had to pretend I'd had a sickness and diarrhoea attack in the night to explain why I wasn't eating because I haven't told my family I'm on this diet in case I crash and burn.

Fair play Hun 4 resisting. It would hav been so easy 2 crash d fact that no1 would hav even known, so good on ya. N u won't crash, not if u lasted tru that. X

Where do i begin? Jacket potato, spag bol, roast chicken dinner, tuna and garlic pasta, chicken dhansak, noodles with bean sprouts and potato wedges.

I had very little interest in cooking programmes before i started lt, but now im addicted to then and im desperate for a food processor and i have no idea why!

Back