What r u craving?

im currently on refeed this week (im not at target but im having a break for a few weeks, then i dunno what im at!!) but im craving Spag bolls and a creme egg!! i may treat myself to a creme egg next week....mmm! how do u eat urs!!!!

breakfast rolls and hot chicken baguette are my worst cravings, used be addicted to them.....

i could really eat a chinese right now or a huge platter of sushi. i dream of mac n cheese. pretty much any carb based dish i want in huge portions :)

OMG what don't I fancy!

Steak and Chips with peas, mushrooms and tomato
Caesar Salad with garlic bread - lots of it
Chinese takeaway
Crusty bread with brie and salad

I could go on and on..... I'm a devil for bread so am missing sandwiches, baguettes, toast, crumpets.

there's loads of chocolates int he cupboard left overf rom Christmas which normally I would have pigged down by the end of first week of Jan but haven't had any desire for them. Unusually for me it is savoury food that really appeals - unfortunately none of it healthy. After 5 weeks without any I even fancy a salad which was never heard of before. Just hope I don't blow it when I get to my target and put it all back on again...

My list of things I want to eat gets bigger everyday!...

Jerk chicken, one of those fancy cupcakes (I say one...), sushi, beef in black bean and crispy seaweed, katsu curry, banana yoghurt (one of my more weird cravings), mini eggs, the new aero caramel, a dominos pizza...the list is endless!

I actually find it quite nice that I can now look forward to having these things (in moderation) and not just seeing them as everyday foods but treats :)

Back