What to do?

If Im brave enough, yes :)

Cool! I am jealous. I want to go to a ball and have an excuse for a pretty dress.

Oh, and be a size 14 - 16!

:D

I love the dress you've found Trueblue! My husband's company always has a very formal Christmas function (in January....) and I'm sick of always being the only woman in trousers. Can't wait to go gown hunting for this years party!

Last time round i went to a formal awards ceremony... I hired for the event and it worked out really well and cheap... might be an option???

omg that dress is beautiful!
YOU'LL LOOK FANTASTIC! take pictures of yourself(it's a pity you cant take pictures of everyones reactions!)

I second hiring a dress. You can usually get a top designer dress for a night quite cheaply. Plus you can try them on before deciding.

do you sew at all? if so (even only a little bit) I have this really really easy pattern for a dress that you can alter in a million ways, it's called and infinity/convertible dress and they are lush when they are on, and very flattering x

you are probably sorted by now, but just to say in my wardrobe clearout I have discovered a ballgown/cocktail dress. Its black, quite simple, but will fit a 14/16 with a tummy....full skirted, ankle length (not floor), empire ish sort of line, spaghetti straps, taffeta. I think it was Debenhams. Happy to send to you if you like?

Corset are fab!! The push you up and squeeze you in just where you need it. I have about 5 of them. They make you feel very "womanly"!! ;0) x

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee help me choose the right colour.
A3338a.jpgff59_12.jpg

I prefer the gold one too. Stunning dress, very striking...I kind of think that a striking dress doesn't necessarily need to be in a striking colour too. One or the other! The gold is more understated and classy.

No, Im not planning to wear an underskirt.

Back