what to drink

theresa

what else
can i drink tried black tea:eek:
black coffee :( thanks on day 2

water, water and more water
black tea
black coffee
tea from leaf (e.g. nettle or peppermint)
after a couple of weeks, you can add limited CD flavouring to water
oh yes, and more water!

That's it!!!!

black tea still in cup lol

thanks will try peppermint

I'm doing SS and my councillor said it was ok to have a splash of milk in the odd cup of tea. I've checked with ketostix afterwards and it doesnt seem to make any difference to my ketosis. I only have skimmed though and dont have more than two a day.

hi k lass
will try and get through first week .then try that , cant check ketostix cd 4 got to leave sticks . had to rushed her out door as had vistors comming lol

I'm doing SS and my councillor said it was ok to have a splash of milk in the odd cup of tea. I've checked with ketostix afterwards and it doesnt seem to make any difference to my ketosis. I only have skimmed though and dont have more than two a day.

:eek: really!! I've never heard that before. I would love a cup of tea/coffee with milk, it would make all the difference to my day to be allowed just that one little luxury. I personally wouldn't risk it though but if it works for you, that's great.

(PS - I hate all drinks now anyway except water!!!! :giggle:)

bet when i have tea with milk now ( i wont like it ) lol

Another case of a CDC giving advice that is not in the book!!! (see my other post)
Remember although it doesn't affect one persons weight, it might affect anothers...
You can have sparking water... i tend to rotate between still and sparking.. and the nettle and peppermint tea is really quite nice...
You will get used to drinking the water.... but it can be tedious at times!!

x

never used too drink water, dont mind it now .i know i have to now if want too do this cd diet .got to order shakes 4 next week but only tried a few up to now

What are your faves so far Theresa?
Don't forget you can drink them warm too!!! They taste totally different I think.... I love banana Ice cold but warm strawberry is scrummylicious (and what I am about to have shortly ) :)

x

choc mint, staw. fruit of fr, not keen on soup not tried ,hot drinks yet

doing ss till get to 25bm

Back