What was your most embarrassing moment

I have far too many ones also :(

A fairly recent one happened in the shopping centre close to where I live. I had been on the car boot and found a book by Nicci French that I hadnt read so as I was walking down the side of the precinct I started to read it. Most people doing something like that would walk into a lampost or something.............. no..........I walked into a police horse complete with rider. Luckily it was its front end I walked into. The cop sitting on the horse just sat and watched me aswell, didnt warn me or anything!!!!!!!! Anyway I suppose it could of been worse if the horse was facing the opposite direction!!!!

Had to climb over a set of railings.. Climbed up to the top helped by a ledge half way up.When I got to the top and looked down I realised that there was no ledge on the other side.Nothing for it but to jump. Off I jumped and a few seconds later realised that I couldn't see anything,my feet were not on the ground,and my arms were stuck around my middle. Totally confused, I realised that my skirt had caught on the railings and I was swinging by my skirt which had been pulled over my head. I couldn't free myself and had to shout for help. My mate who had gone on ahead returned and fell around laughing while I was left swinging.Thank God there were no mobiles around then or I'd have ended up on You Tube.She had to tear my skirt to get me down and we had to buy a stapler to hold my skirt together till we got to a ashop that sold clothes.
Oh my word this made me laugh :8855:

Had to climb over a set of railings.. Climbed up to the top helped by a ledge half way up.When I got to the top and looked down I realised that there was no ledge on the other side.Nothing for it but to jump. Off I jumped and a few seconds later realised that I couldn't see anything,my feet were not on the ground,and my arms were stuck around my middle. Totally confused, I realised that my skirt had caught on the railings and I was swinging by my skirt which had been pulled over my head. I couldn't free myself and had to shout for help. My mate who had gone on ahead returned and fell around laughing while I was left swinging.Thank God there were no mobiles around then or I'd have ended up on You Tube.She had to tear my skirt to get me down and we had to buy a stapler to hold my skirt together till we got to a ashop that sold clothes.

HOLY CRAP!!! Sorry but that made me laugh out so loud!!!

this isnt about me, but a lady i worked with many years ago but thinking about it always craks me up.
This lady was very prudish amd was mortified when telling me her embarracing trauma.
She had an appointment at the doctors for a smear, the thought horrified her but she went for her appointment, after having a shower and getting her self ready she got to the doctors surgery and waited, after a while she needed the loo only for a wee, but in the toilet to her dismay there was no toilet roll, remembering she had some tissue in her bag she wiped and went back into the waiting room.
Lying on the couch, legs spread, as you do feeling very self concious, the nurse said " oh " and reached for a pair of tweezers. To my friends absolute horror the nurse removed a first class stamp :8855:

OMG that's so funny :8855:

i know.

its awful stuff.

i was on it for 3 weeks before i couldnt stand it anymore, you walk round like a time bomb, ill tell you this, if your on it youll only ever trump once................

Did it work though Nemo?

no not really i think i lost about 4lb in a month, but no more than i would have lost if id stuck to a proper plan, and the side effects are awful, it just wasnt worth the risk lol

no not really i think i lost about 4lb in a month, but no more than i would have lost if id stuck to a proper plan, and the side effects are awful, it just wasnt worth the risk lol
Awww bless ya x

Back