What ya listening to???

baby_callalillies

:serenade: Morning :D

Just wondering what us girls/guys are listening to music wise. I know we did a thead about what we did for a living...thought it would be interesting to have a nosey into your Ipod/MP3/PC.

My music keeps me from munching - plus i can sing along at the gym or whilst walking.

Its gotta be Nickelback for me (a devoted fan) :D:D:D:D
I also have Black Stone Cherry & Daughtry on my shuffle.

Oh and a rubbish chart playlist for the kids to listen too. (my girls are just TOO girlie)

lolol

Anni
xxxxxxx

Evanescence, Paramore, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil but then also Billy Ocean, Level 42, Chicago and Guns N Roses.

I'm very much a mixed bag!

Hey Anni,

I am a huge nickelback fan too, love a bit of country...Keith Urban, Kenny chesney, She daisy, Dixie chicks.

Gym wise I tend to go for the old anthemic tunes..... Hignway to hell, sex on fire, Sweet home Alabama, How you remind me, etc.

Good luck getting those tunes to stop you eating.

AM

I am also into a bit of everything...oasis, goo goo dolls, neil diamond, cher, tina turner, take that. Oh dear I have sad taste in music haha only thing I don't really like is R and B. I even have opera on my ipod. :D

Whoa Nickelback is popular! They're on my 'pod along with The Levellers (all their albums, I'm a huge fan), The Fun Lovin' Criminals, The Mission and All About Eve and loads of other stuff.

Some of the stuff I'm listening to:

AFI, Placebo, Sick Of It All, Black Flag, The Distillers, Dropkick Murphys, NOFX, Pennywise, Fugazi, Minor Threat, Dag Nasty, Beastie Boys, Cake, Rollins Band, Sisters Of Mercy, Rosetta Stone, The Toasters, Bad Manners, Save Ferris, Slayer, Slapshot, Necromantix, The Phenomenauts

So a mixed bag of hardcore punk, post-punk, metal, ska and goth

I'm listening to Alisha keys,Pink,Beyonce, Rihanna but I've also got a bit of Abba, Keane,Stereophonics and even a bit of Kenny Rogers!!!!
I like allsorts. If I like a song I like it don't care who sings it!

Bit random mine;

Guns n' Roses
Nirvana
Take That
Robbie Williams
Westlife
Pearl Jam
Girls Aloud and
Garth Brooks

it's my fave playlist on my ipod ;-)

If you have Spotify, you can see exactly what I'm listening to... here's my playlist: :)

Spotify Resource

i listen to :
luciano ( no not pavarotti ) my fave song is alpha and omega
lucky dube
burning spear
bob marley

I have a huuuuuuuge mix! I'll put my itunes on shuffle and give you the first 10 songs...

Panic! At the Disco
Kasabian
Jeniferever
Disney!!! haha
Michael Buble
Bullet For My Valentine
Alexisonfire
Sara Bareilles
John Mayer... my all time favourite, ever, amazing!!!!
Pink

So there you go, my random mix!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P_6TiDrUq_A&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P_6TiDrUq_A&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I have a huuuuuuuge mix! I'll put my itunes on shuffle and give you the first 10 songs...

Panic! At the Disco
Kasabian
Jeniferever
Disney!!! haha
Michael Buble
Bullet For My Valentine
Alexisonfire
Sara Bareilles
John Mayer... my all time favourite, ever, amazing!!!!
Pink

So there you go, my random mix!

What a good idea, here's my iPod first 10:

Hellbound by Converge
Bad in Plaid by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Tragedy by Epoxies
One Big Guessing Game by 7 Seconds
Slit My Wrist by DRI
Pawn Shop by Sublime
Things Could Turn Around by Firehose
Fight Fire With Fire by Metallica
It's Up To You by Pennywise
Struck By A Wreckin' Ball by Nekromantix

Um, I am just about to start the housework so have Gaydarradio on through Sky - it has the best hi-energy dance music and it helps me bop around the house cleaning up.

i-pod is a real mix - from Hed Kandi albums to Daughtry to Lemar to Marvin Gaye and am just about to put on two Smiths CDs that my OH bought me for my birthday as I only have them on vinyl (I am that old!!)

Back