What you love birds eating on valentines day?

amethyst

Banned
I'm already forgetting its pan cake day Tuesday and hoping the mother inlaw will sort the kids out but can't miss out on Thursday.

I'm planning on having a lean steak 200g worth of suede chips and lettuce and then a slim and save pack made Into a sauce. Pudding should be sorted lol but if not then a mouse made out of pack.

Wish I could have a bottle of wine though argh.

What you going to do?

Last edited:
We're flying out to Marrakech tomorrow, back Friday. My OH is a really picky eater so we don't generally do meals out (all the better when S&Sing!) - I've got enough shakes and bars packed in my luggage to see me through til we get back :)

Trying to ignore valentines day as per usual... Maybe next year will be different when I'm all slim and gorgeous...

noodles have a fab holiday, we will miss you! X

Ah bless you lulu, I'm back Friday, probably with tales of overindulgence to confess!

Re: What you love birds doing for valentines day?

Have fun noodles!!

We had planned on nandos and cinema but not completely sure now. Might still be doing it but might just do cinema or a nice home protein meal and chilled evening in.

I cant understand why this has been moved to off topic as it is really on topic as many of those on s&s might need inspiration for a romantic meal with their OH and those who have been on S&S for a while may able to give them that.

I cant understand why this has been moved to off topic as it is really on topic as many of those on s&s might need inspiration for a romantic meal with their OH and those who have been on S&S for a while may able to give them that.

I don't understand why it was moved either :-(.

Have a nice break Noodles ;)
I will be spending Valentines day counting how much money I have saved by not having to buy any Valentines tat for anyone :D

Back