What's your favourite dessert (SW compatable of course!!)

I love 100% FF Natural Greek Yoghurt, put over fruit, I am loving strawberries at the moment, and then a drizzle of honey over the top, lovely and only 2½ syns for the honey.

If you use tinned fruit. don't forget to syn it....

Sachet of jelly made up with 1/2 pint of boiling water, let cool, and then mix in a tub of Quark - put in the fridge and once set, it tastes just like Pannacotta and for 1.5syns for the whole bowl - which is loads and easily serve 3/4 peeps! Delicious! xxx

Tescos or Sainsburys (I assume any supermarket though) They either come in a pack of 6, although Sainsburys has been selling the vanilla and choccy one seperately. They aren't cheap and the black cherry ones, I think, are 2 syns! I don't eat those ones, cos they have lumps of fruit in, and they make me gag, but the vanilla and orange ones are free!:)

Ahhhh u mean the choc sprinkles ones!! Yeeeah I know about those, I thought you meant the completely choccy ones, which used to be available but I haven't seen them in ages!! XXXX

Ahhhh u mean the choc sprinkles ones!! Yeeeah I know about those, I thought you meant the completely choccy ones, which used to be available but I haven't seen them in ages!! XXXX

Omg, I didn't even know that they existed! I'd not eaten yougarts since I was kid, before trying them on SW. As I said before, any with lumps of fruit make me gag, and has done since I was little. This are lovely, nice a smooth, and just the choccy fix that's needed!:)

Mmmmm I have just tried sugarfree lemon/lime jelly and quark blended together, found the recipe on the jelly packet, it's yummy!

Make jelly with half pint boiling water and leave to cool, mix in a tub of quark! Easy!

My fave SW dessert is an M&S meringue topped with 2% Greek yogurt (1/2 syn) 2 tsp honey (2 syns) and fresh strawberries. I served this when we had guests over, only I made the meringue from scratch, and they loved it.

e5bae6c2.jpg

I had this about 3 times last week! Ha ha! I had strawberries, blueberries and raspberries with it, very lush!

I had a really lovely pudding tonight of fat free sponge with yogurt and berries, im going to be making this again....probably tomorrow.

Back