Whats your favourite non-food activity since taking up TFR?

lol,not just through spinning,did that by cutting back on my water intake too as was retaining badly while drinking up to 4 litres a day, that's what caused me to stay the same the previous week,got it down to a T now,xx

Excellent, super stuff. I'm very thirsty all of the time so not sure how less water would go with me but might try it next week

my body doesn't seem to like more than 3ltr a day,we are all different eh,if i drink any more than that i really feel it as get bloated and my scales begin climbing.
i hate black coffee (dying for the day i can have a normal coffee or pop to Costa lol) too but am forcing myself to have at least 3 during the day as thats a diuretic too :)

water allowance

When I first started on LT 2 weeks ago, I struggled to get to 3 Litres of water. Now I am approaching 4 Litres (in my experience, I have had to condition myself to gradually increase the water intake over time to near as 4 Litres consumption). I can't manage tea without milk, so I go without, and substitute with my water allowance instead. I tend to sip the water throughout the day, although I do have my thirsty moments like in the middle of the night, I find I have to drink a full glass of water, before I can get back to sleep again!
Liz :)

I love soaking in a lovely bubble bath with candles :D It is funny how I prefer showers when I am not dieting :confused: I just love relaxing and dreaming of being really slim. It makes me feel so happy :D xx

Your doing Amazing Catt! Just think where you'll be in another 8 weeks!!!

When I first started on LT 2 weeks ago, I struggled to get to 3 Litres of water. Now I am approaching 4 Litres (in my experience, I have had to condition myself to gradually increase the water intake over time to near as 4 Litres consumption). I can't manage tea without milk, so I go without, and substitute with my water allowance instead. I tend to sip the water throughout the day, although I do have my thirsty moments like in the middle of the night, I find I have to drink a full glass of water, before I can get back to sleep again!
Liz :)

Hi
i was the same,stuggled to get even 2ltrs in to begin with lol,built it up over the last 6 weeks but 4ltrs was just a push too far for me sadly,the water retention began very quickly once i was hitting between 4-5 litres and like you i am struggling with lack of milk in coffee etc so of course drank more water as was having pretty much no coffee during day thinking i was being a really good lipotrimmer lol
sadly it backfired on me and instead of losing i was either not moving or gaining :cry:
it was only my nurse discovered what i was doing and a friend who is in the pharmacy trade found out too that they both said immediately i was taking in too much for me and needed to pick up the coffee intake as thats a diuretic itself
i followed their advice and hey presto,its now dropping off again
just goes to how how all our bodies react differentlly to this diet,once we find our happy medium its plain sailing :)

Back