When did you notice a difference?

ican2013

Just wondering how much weight you lost before you noticed a change in your body?

After about a stone I dropped a dress size, after a stone and a half I started to notice and friends were commenting, after two stone all and sundry noticed and commented, it's a great feeling so don't worry if your not noticing anything just yet, keep on he plan and before you know it your weight loss will become more obvious, take measurements too as this will physically show you how much your losing x

I have A LOT to lose, and last time I was with SW i lost 4 stone and didn't see any difference apart from my face. Which was so disheartening.

This time I have added exercise so hopefully will see a change x

I think after my club 10 (2st 4lbs roughly) I noticed things really changing, Skin, hair & nails started looking well. Got to love Slimming World, eh?

Mine was around the first stone I noticed a difference. Stick at it it is soooo worth it. I was stuck at 10.7 since nov last year and have now lost 7lb in the last 5 weeks (total of 2.5stone lost) that last 7lb has made the biggest difference and all of a sudden everyone I meet is commenting on how much I have lost.

I started noticing around the half stone mark, think friends noticed when I'd lost just under a stone. I've got a lot more to lose so hopefully more people will notice :)

I've lost a stone and already notice the difference x

Back