When fruit doesnt quite cut it!

Lothaerna

Let's do this....
What do u have to snack on?

I have used all my HE and syns. But I am just in a real mood today where I just wanna eat so much crap. :'-(

I dunno why I am in this mood today! :(

There is something in the air! I feel the same way I just want to eat stodge and crap :( so far resisting..hmmmm.

Same here too! I've been thinking about this for a while now. Everyone seems to say "Eat some fruit!" But I get sick of it sometimes :(
What else is there that's free that ISNT fruit or veg for snacks?

I love mullerlight for times like these, also the syn-free or very low-syn Heartleys Jelly. S'all I have to offer, I'm afraid...

Guess I'm gonna have to have another Mullerlight and more fruit!

With a nice cup of chai!
:-(

devotchka said:
also the syn-free Heartleys Jelly.
Which ones are syn free. I have a strawberry one here! Which might just cut it!!

On green days I like cold quorn sausages, hard boiled eggs, SW quiche, yogurt, egg custard if you have any milk left......

I very rarely snack on fruit because it makes me hungrier.

Eggs for me to, or some baked beans with a squirt of brown sauce to give them a kick that seems to do the trick.

I'm the same as eternity fruit just makes me hungry so I dont have it to often.

Pickled onions! I love them. And I have been known to eat a tin of marrowfat peas straight from the tin!

I make a large egg custard and cut a banana into it - scrummy,.

parsnip crisps with black pepper i peel strips with a potato peeler then spray with frylight and black pepper and cook till crispy mmmm :)

I always save my syns for the evening time, as I know that is my danger zone when I am likely to crave the naughty stuff, by saving my syns it means I can have that treat of a bit of choccie or whatever and still be on plan.

If you have a little notebook or similar, make a note of the times of day you notice you are craving something a bit more substantial, you will probably notice a pattern that it is pretty much the same time of day and can then plan around that to try and keep yourself satisifed for longer, if that makes sense.

That's a great idea britmumincanada.

I will start that tomorow! :)

Back