When you to start dropping sizes???

misstiny

I was just curious as to when you start losing the inches and drop sizes? How long on SS to drop one dress size?:confused:

Most people tend to find they feel their clothes start to become much looser after around 3 to 4 weeks.

Mike

i'm just starting my 5th week and i've found a real difference with my clothes over the last week.

My usual trousers are loose (have to keep yanking them up but i dont care!) and i've managed to get into some of my old clothes which are a size down.

It doesnt take long!

I think most people manage to get down a dress size after kinda 4 weeks. Im still waiting unfortunatley :( xx

its difficult to say as we all lose at different rates. Also I know for a fact that I was bursting out of my size 20's and didnt want to admit that I was really a 22, after a week or so the 20's felt more comfortable and after about 3 weeks or so I was into 18's and now after 41 days I can get into some size 16s

Hi Miss Tiny

I've only been on it for 3 weeks and I can fit into some of my size 16s (the big ones) whereas I was 18-20 before.

Also I had to run down my stepdads garden with his phone today, firstly - I ran :eek: and secondly - I nearly lost my jeans on the way!!

Good luck

Cxx

Hiya, this is a question that I've been longing to ask for ages... I always wonder whether the huge losses of weight equate to lagre losses in inches??

I'm not too bothered what I weigh, I always judge it more by what size clothes I can fit into rather than numbers on a scale...

I'm a 22 at the moment, but would love to be a 16... not sure how long that'd take, but keep the inspirational loss stories, coming!!!! :D

Hiya, this is a question that I've been longing to ask for ages... I always wonder whether the huge losses of weight equate to lagre losses in inches??

I'm not too bothered what I weigh, I always judge it more by what size clothes I can fit into rather than numbers on a scale...

I'm a 22 at the moment, but would love to be a 16... not sure how long that'd take, but keep the inspirational loss stories, coming!!!! :D

Hi Tink, I'm on day 9 so not pretending to know all about SS and CD but going by what posts and threads I;ve read you could be in your 16's within 3 months, if you give it your all then poss. less than 3 months. It's between 10 and 14lbs a dress size so if you lost a stone a month then 3 months surely your 16's would look fab on you.

I'm a 20, some are tight and some are ok, I hope to be in a 14 by November when we go to Disneyland Paris, and although the road isnt easy peasy I dont think my target it too unrealistic. Only time will tell, a stone a month is achievable though. Best of luck to you xxx

p.s. do you like the Beatles??

You've made me go all giggly and tingly thinking I could be a 16 in three months!!! :D:D:D

Sometimes I look on ebay for inspirational / motivational clothes and the range in 22's are nothing compared to 18's and 16's... plus I think size 16 would mean I could be thinner but I still wanna keep my curves cos they're very much a part of me - I truly don't wanna be skinny haha!! :giggle:honest!

How are you doing on week 9? I sometimes think the first 2 weeks must be the hardest - you either give up and fail, or you get into the mindset of it being 'normal' and manage to carry on with huge success!

I think it's lovely to have a goal / target such as Disneyland ... in your mind you want to look a certain way when you go and it will add so much to the event if you can go feeling 100% proud of your achievements! you can do it!!!

hi Tink, I'm feeling ok, sometimes I still get a really muzzy head, and need to stock up on water. Day 2 was terrible for me, some breeze through and others feel rough as hell.

I'm on day 9 and I lost 9lbs in week one, say 5lb of that will have been water and the other 4 pure fat (my cdc told me that) so now, i should just be burning fat as I'm in ketosis.

I hope things only get better from here, I need to top up on water now actually as I'm feeling a little queezy.......
but it's also getting late so i may feel giddy because I'm tired too.

How are you feeling ?? and what day are you on now??

I'm feeling good right now...

I'm starting officially tomorrow... I tried LL last year and lost 13lbs in the first week which I was well chuffed at but 'life' just got in the way and I kept putting it off until here I am again...

However when I did do LL I remember it being ok...not easy but y'know not as hard as was expecting... I'm doing CD this time as the flavours are so much better for me...

For the past week, been glugging water, eating low calorie and cut out fizzy pop (my fav!)... getting myself ready, but y'know I do really wanna do this, and all I can say is this site is my driving force... when you're faced with the actualy factual amazing losses and the before and jaw-dropping after pics, I can't come up with any good reason not to do this, can you?!

I think you look lovely in your avatar pic.... is that one of your goals, to get to as you were then? you know, keep glugging the water (love how that's the mantra on here!) and you'll be wearing chic scarves and wool coats in Paris in November, giving them french girlies a run for their money!!!

Tink, wishing you lots of luck on your first day of CD, just think about how much you can lose in your 1st week of CD, that will motivate you, check out the CLOTHES FOR MOTIVATION THREAD, also stick with the DAILY HOUR BY HOUR thread, look at some outfits on the internet, grab yourself a copy of LOOK magazine (nice clothes, a few real life stories and lots of accessories from High Street not just designer) I've been buying look for about 4 weeks. Just think Tink, we'll soon be going to TOP SHOP, RIVER ISLAND, NEXT, OASIS, PRIMARK and all the other funky shops without having to spend a fortune in EVANS on clothes we'd rather not be wearing!!! You go for it Tink, you can do it, PM me if you need to. xxxx :hug99:Big hug for day 1.

wooohoooo!!! :D:D all of these inspirations! I'm enjoying today... one of my work colleagues has just made my black tea so they're being great... just shared this with people at work (even a fella!) and instead of the usual 'what on earth you trying now...' they've been great and full of advice and exercise / gym info, for when I'm ready...

Loving life!!

Thanks for all your support!!

tinks x

aaawww, good for you darlin, well done to your mates too!!

Keep focussed & keep drinking!!

Back