Which brand of jeans?

porkscratching

Silver Member
I love Olsen jeans cos they make even my jelly belly look trimmer but not keen on the price tag. I am a useless shopper - so anyone recommend higher waisted jeans with elastane in them that don't cost the earth and where to buy? I need a new pair of motivational jeans, would love to be in a 14 by Christmas - even generous cut ones!
Oh and I prefer "smart" jeans - straight or bootcut.
Any help/thoughts appreciated.

I buy new look jeans. Their £9.99 jeans are amazing value and look nice! My size 18's are getting too big so I'm due a new pair!! Not too expensive if you are losing weight and don't wear them much.

sareypoop said:
I buy new look jeans. Their £9.99 jeans are amazing value and look nice! My size 18's are getting too big so I'm due a new pair!! Not too expensive if you are losing weight and don't wear them much.

I get those too - they're brilliant value for the price! They have them in the Inspire section too so all the way up to a 26. I'm in 22's now which makes me v happy XD

next do a lovely pair of jeans at the mo £40 and they are meant to lift your bottom.... the cut is good they are not too low so hold you in :) i got the skinny ones and boot cut ones

Thanks girls - they both have branches in Galway, so will make a trip soon.

I hate jean shopping. I own one pair and no work trousers as I always wear dresses.

The one pair of skinny jeans I own are from oasis.

However, I have had next skinny jeans in the past which sit properly, not below the knicker line like some tend to do!!

i bought my very 1st pair of proper skinnies yesterday, not straight like normal, but proper skinnies! i got the £9.99 new look ones and they are really nice! a lovely dark denim, and a proper waist, not one where your arse hangs out the back when you sit down! well impressed for a tenner!

New looks £9.99 jeans are brilliant. I had a new pair of jeans from Primark yesterday, really soft skinny ones for just £11 and they fit perfectly.

I've had a couple of pairs from little woods so fabulous range and they're perfect the ones I just bought are the curve fit ones and they are so comfy a bit of elastic in so they arnt rigid but not 'too' elastic I think sometimes jeans can be too stretchy. These go with my converse they also go with my boots I havnt had the boots on yet it hasn't been boot weather but tried them on with the jeans and they go nicely. Also I'm 5ft 5 and got the short length and they're a perfect fit

I found a pair of Seven for All Mankind jeans in a charity shop that were a size 10 last time I lost weight and I managed to squeeze into them a few times...they're definitely one of my goals for this time around, such an amazing bargain.

I hate skinny jeans! Well, I love the look but can't get them over my mega calves :( next straight cut jeans are a pretty good substitute, as someone else said they don't sit too low. Hanging out for the day flares make a proper comeback!

Back