Which members motivate you the most...

smokingspud

A quick shout out to CraigA, whose training blog has inspired me to dust off my trainers & go to the gym again before work(even if it's 6.30am :b) Not only that, he's helped my boyfriend lose a stone since he gave him some advice, exercising using a mini bike.
I'll be forever grateful and he deserves some recognition.

But there are loads of others...Whose kind words, posts & attitudes towards SW have inspired you to continue to focus, persuade you to be back on the wagon & forfeit that family sized chocolate bar?

I have recently found Jessikaslashes pictures very inspiring I think I spotted them at the right time for me (after struggling for a while and just being ready to get back on it 100%)and she has done amazingly well and the pictures show it.
There are a lot of others on here that inspire/motivate/kick me up the bum as I go along and I would like to think I thank them and rep them as they help me and they know who they are. I did start to mention a couple but then I thought I could end up offending others so decided against it BUT having said that I would just like to also mention Ellebear as know shes maybe not feeling like it but she is inspiring and totally rocks! She has balanced a social life and lost loads of weight and is now juggling motherhood and sw and is totally a yummy mummy!
I'm so glad minis is here(not sure hubbby is the amount of time I spend on it though!) and can share peoples advice and ups and downs etc and know I'm not the only one!

There are so many inspirational people on here and people who have helped keep me on track and at times keep me sane (sometimes they've failed at that, but I think that keeping me sane is practically impossible so won't blame anyone for that :p)
I don't know where I'd begin in naming people.
But I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone anyway, as this site is amazing for idea's, a kick up the bum, inspiration, well basically everything you need.

So many people have inspired me I couldn't even begin to start naming them. I think its been good for me to see stories from those who've had a lot to lose like me, it helps me feel like I can do this- for a long time I felt I was too far gone to change things, as if 20 stone was the magic number when it was too late to start losing weight, I still have moments like that but then I remember how many other people are doing it and I remember I can too.

A quick shout out to CraigA, whose training blog has inspired me to dust off my trainers & go to the gym again before work(even if it's 6.30am :b) Not only that, he's helped my boyfriend lose a stone since he gave him some advice, exercising using a mini bike.
I'll be forever grateful and he deserves some recognition.

But there are loads of others...Whose kind words, posts & attitudes towards SW have inspired you to continue to focus, persuade you to be back on the wagon & forfeit that family sized chocolate bar?

My god i cant believe you have wrote this about me, im very humbled. It rearly means alot and even if i have helped one person along the way it makes posting on here worth while :).

Some of main influences on here are Titanium, Gazter and Cookie to name but a few, Theres so many inspiring stories on here its unreal. I like doing my blog for exercise as it keeps me motiveted to continue and i hope it can help others achieve there goals.

I must admit ive only been on here a couple of months but it rearly does make a difference, finding new and exciting recipes, sucess stories and helping people that are struggling along there journey.

Although at target I find the stories on here so motivational to keep me on the straight and narrow. Gazter and Craig you just rock! Have shown my hubby some of your posts, pics etc and this has helped motivate him as he needs to lose about another stone. I said to him, "its not just for women you know". I think he could relate better to you both being male! A big THANK YOU to you both! :)

I have to say there are too many to choose from. I can spend hours reading through peoples diaries and seeing how well they have done! Ax

For me there are loads! When I first came on here I remember looking for all the lovely food and recipe posts MrsWilsonCroft made and they gave me such good ideas for meals (glad to see you back posting again!) and your wedding pics blew me away, such an achievement and so beautiful.
Ellebear is another - reminds me of how I felt at the beginning reading her diary and how amazing she looks now.
Ermintrude (although currently not around :() for being an amazing experimenter with foods and peaking my interest into foods I never thought of using.
My buddies that help keep me going - Texty_F, Emma_partington, Arctic_BNG, Rosielea, dextersmum, Jo Jo, xJoannexx, purpletortoise, cleogin and many more! Their support and words mean so much, it's amazing to build friendships here xxx

Awww thanks Stacey thats so kind of you to say and ditto. I also have to say I have been inspired, motivated and am in awe of everyone on minis in one way or another. We all have our reasons for being on the journey were on and our new way of life is here to stay. Good luck to each and everyone of you on your journey -And I'd just like to say a big "thank you" to you ALL xx

For me there are loads! When I first came on here I remember looking for all the lovely food and recipe posts MrsWilsonCroft made and they gave me such good ideas for meals (glad to see you back posting again!) and your wedding pics blew me away, such an achievement and so beautiful.
Ellebear is another - reminds me of how I felt at the beginning reading her diary and how amazing she looks now.
Ermintrude (although currently not around :() for being an amazing experimenter with foods and peaking my interest into foods I never thought of using.
My buddies that help keep me going - Texty_F, Emma_partington, Arctic_BNG, Rosielea, dextersmum, Jo Jo, xJoannexx, purpletortoise, cleogin and many more! Their support and words mean so much, it's amazing to build friendships here xxx

Awwwwww thanks Hun :) xxx

Awww thanks Stacey thats so kind of you to say and ditto. I also have to say I have been inspired, motivated and am in awe of everyone on minis in one way or another. We all have our reasons for being on the journey were on and our new way of life is here to stay. Good luck to each and everyone of you on your journey -And I'd just like to say a big "thank you" to you ALL xx

Mwah thank you for being there for me Hun xxx

My god i cant believe you have wrote this about me, im very humbled. It rearly means alot and even if i have helped one person along the way it makes posting on here worth while :).

Some of main influences on here are Titanium, Gazter and Cookie to name but a few, Theres so many inspiring stories on here its unreal. I like doing my blog for exercise as it keeps me motiveted to continue and i hope it can help others achieve there goals.

I must admit ive only been on here a couple of months but it rearly does make a difference, finding new and exciting recipes, sucess stories and helping people that are struggling along there journey.

Aww, i'm going to well up :)

I agree when i first started on here, seeing people like Bilsat and his photo of him doing his gardening, and then the one in his house (lovely curtains) really inspired me, along with watching shows like Biggest Loser, and seeing these people turn their lives around in a space of a few months. A lovely girl called Jade.xoxo also kept me going, though she seems to have gone AWOL, such a shame, i hope she is ok.

I was determined :)

Yes I agree minis is fab! Although I have only lost 2.5stone, compared to others a drop in the ocean, it has been hard at times and reading others stories has spurred me on to remain at target for 12 months plus now! And I love helping others along the way with support. You have to be doing S W to understand the ups and downs and only other fellow slimmers can appreciate what its like, although I think we all agree S W rocks! Thank you all :)

Back