who,s the man???

sammyd

tra la larrr... whoopity woop ... skippity doodar.. big fella's 6lb lighter, dunno what i was expecting but feels a bit of an ani- climax though! ..tut never happy! lol
but my little man on that ticker thing, has started his epic journey "bless him"
oh morning every one, its a lovely morning! hope every ones full of beanz this morning, but not literally of course!!..lol :D
6lb.. did i say 6lb.. six IS the magic number, you'll be hearing that a few times today im sure!!..lol
sam........x

That's fantastic, who knows what YOU were expecting but its very nearly half STONE!!!:D:D:D
= 12 packs of butter!!!!! :D:D:D
Keep this up you'll get there before you know it!
Next your OH eats a bar of choc just sit there with a smug smile on your face! You can do it!!:clap:
Well done you mate, great loss.
See less of you this week!
Good luck:clap::clap::553:

That's fantastic, who knows what YOU were expecting but its very nearly half STONE!!!:D:D:D
= 12 packs of butter!!!!! :D:D:D
Keep this up you'll get there before you know it!
Next your OH eats a bar of choc just sit there with a smug smile on your face! You can do it!!:clap:
Well done you mate, great loss.
See less of you this week!
Good luck:clap::clap::553:
Mmmmmmm 12 pack of butter,i love butter!..lol lol
oh fanx kate.. little hard being smug with the wife when she is sat here giving it large with an ice cream!!.. grrrr..
no idea what i was expecting and looking back it was a bizzare statement!.. just been a long week i think??
sam...x

First week can be the hardest, don't give up!
Hey what about fat free yoghurt ice cream you can have that surely?
Isn't there an ice cream called skinny cow or something that's virtually if not fat free!
Be a marine ~ adapt, overcome and CONQUER!!! find substitutes
90% choc has hardly any fat (but you have to like it strong and dark!! ooer missis!).
Or be a beach and let it wash over you!
Ben & Jerry do a lowfat yoghurt, cherry garcia its yummy or it was until child Number 2 discovered it hidden in the back of the freezer and devoured the whole bloody tub!!
Of course there is no substitute for My Whippy wiv a flake and dragons blood!
Some peopl put fat free yooghurt in the freezer until it's almost frozen and use that as ice cream.
On another thread there is talk of a Slush Mug available on Amazon which you put in the freezer and then put your cola or whatever in it and after a few minutes you've got lovely stuff!
Well here's to the start of another good week for you

Oh wow well done Sam, make sure you Always celebrate your achievements x

How much did you lose this week then Sam ;)
Fantastic :D xx

well miss-G,
if you sitting comfortably ill tell you the whole story, and the long and perilous journey to >>>6lb.. lol
hope you've had a great weekend!
sam......x

Last edited:
sammyd said:
well miss-G,
if you sitting comfortably ill tell you the whole story, and the long and perilous journey to >>>6lb.. lol
hope you've had a great weekend!
sam......x

Wow 6lb :D fantastic :giggle:

Yep had a great weekend, you? xx

Wow 6lb :D fantastic :giggle:

Yep had a great weekend, you? xx
hey,
same old same old weekend im afraid, so wont bore you with that.. tis next weekend that's the tester!.. oh the joys of marrying in to the dingles.. "dingle funeral on friday".. that will spill over for the whole weekend... uuuuurgh!!.. sooo beer and nibbles every ware ill look, "im guessing sundays weigh in may be a little less dramatic!.. see your doing well with yours sugar!.. :jelous:
laters
.....sam x

First week can be the hardest, don't give up!
Hey what about fat free yoghurt ice cream you can have that surely?
Isn't there an ice cream called skinny cow or something that's virtually if not fat free!
Be a marine ~ adapt, overcome and CONQUER!!! find substitutes
90% choc has hardly any fat (but you have to like it strong and dark!! ooer missis!).
Or be a beach and let it wash over you!
Ben & Jerry do a lowfat yoghurt, cherry garcia its yummy or it was until child Number 2 discovered it hidden in the back of the freezer and devoured the whole bloody tub!!
Of course there is no substitute for My Whippy wiv a flake and dragons blood!
Some peopl put fat free yooghurt in the freezer until it's almost frozen and use that as ice cream.
On another thread there is talk of a Slush Mug available on Amazon which you put in the freezer and then put your cola or whatever in it and after a few minutes you've got lovely stuff!
Well here's to the start of another good week for you
blimey kate,
thats a long one!!.. thanx for that, never even slightly dawned on me that, all that was available for my "windy tum tum"
i really cant believe how well things are going for me,but this weekends a right tester, ive a funeral!, ill be away all weekend, sommaz i cant get out of eeeeeeek (so we will see) hope your ok & happy!
be good,
sam...........x

hello and welcome (although you could have been here a while, ive been a little busy..)

well done on the 6lbs, and getting that little man moving on your ticker!!!

Back