Who's having a laugh then?

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Just been browsing the internet to see if I could get an up to date food directory (mine is 2007 and a bit lacking) and either my eyes are in need of help or someone is haveing a laugh at our expense £29.99 they are asking on ebay for it! At that price its worth going to class for a week and re enrolling to buy the book. My old one was only £6.95. Any body else found a cheaper supplier? All legal things considered lol.

No need to do anything illegal or pay over the odds. You can buy the directory and other books directly from SW.

Phone the SW book enquiry line on 0844 892 0404. You'll get a really nice lady on the other end of the phone who will take your order. It will cost £9.50 including P&P and will be delivered in 7 to 10 days. You need someone to be there to sign for it when it comes so I got mine delivered to my work address.

Just been browsing the internet to see if I could get an up to date food directory (mine is 2007 and a bit lacking) and either my eyes are in need of help or someone is haveing a laugh at our expense £29.99 they are asking on ebay for it! At that price its worth going to class for a week and re enrolling to buy the book. My old one was only £6.95. Any body else found a cheaper supplier? All legal things considered lol.

haha, this made me laugh, you little rebel you! x

yeh wish they would sell this stuff on their website would be rather clever!

i am doing it from home so would find it very useful

refused to pay ebay prices so just been asking on here for syns values luckily everyones so helpful :)

X

Back