WHy can't I access any albums? Help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by m85912, 19 May 2008 Social URL.

1. m85912

m85912 Only a few more pounds...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(33.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi people,

AM new to this minimins thing and everytime I click onto seeing an album or seeing a persons profile, it doesnt let me and says I do not have permission blah blah blah...why is this? Do i have to report to a moderator to upgrade my acct or something? Hmmm...everyones profiles look so fancy and mine's bland and boring, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!
    -M

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

you have to have 20 posts to get more privellages then 50 for more like pm's and more sig space :D hope this helps. word association thread is ood to get the posts up to 50 quick!

4. m85912

m85912 Only a few more pounds...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(33.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    oh golly gosh...didn't realise it was based on a points thing...hmmm...better get typing then! thanks becky

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well i dont know for sure but thats what it sounds like..if you go to the techinal section and ask for help there you might get more help :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.