Why do you love Slimming World?

It's just amazing isn't it? I stuck to it all through Christmas and new year and ate huge meals with SW desserts and I never once felt like I was on a diet or deprived. It actually feels like a miracle to me!

This is a great thread. Slimming World is great for me because I am terrified of portion control. It can lead me to get very stressed and unhappy around food-- but with SW I can feel in control, even on my worst days.

I am a massive foodie - I could never stick to a diet which made me feel deprived which is why any weight lost I've lost before though calorie counting etc just seems to just pile back on once I stop "dieting". I think it's about a shift in perspective that no food is bad when eaten in moderation and just because I like to cook doesn't mean I have to use loads of oil and butter and have massive portions every day. I'm really enjoying cooking healthy food and adapting my favourite recipes (from my huge cook book collection) to make them slimming world friendly!

I love SW because I can still have chocolate!!! :D

I love SW because I can still have chocolate!!! :D

Totally agree! On what other diet (don't really like calling SW a diet, more a healthy way of life) could I have 2 chocolate bars a day?!

I had 2 glasses of light wine other night which is just great after a stressful day lol xx most of my syns at min are being used for chocolate spread in my porridge (is yummy yummy!!!)

Back