Why hasn't this sold in almost 2 years !!!

fillymum

synful soul
Dear Moderators, I promise you I am not trying to sell my house on your excellent site. I genuinely want feed back.

http://www.lanaogroup.com/property-...ca-with-stables-and-sea-views-in-benissa.html

The price has been reduced to 285.000€ if it is sold through us and not an agent...................

We are in the worst recession in Spain's history but surely now with folks pulling their money out of the bank and buying up property it should have gone by now..............the house has no dodges at all it is an honest , character property.

All suggestions gratefully received

Last edited:
If I had the money I would, it's absolutely beautiful. Mountain, country AND sea views, what more could anyone want!

I think theres so many houses waiting to be sold thats causing the problem. Also a lot of English buying out there buy the ones on urbanisations. Personally I wouldnt but it seems that they are more popular - possibly because retiring people like to be near to others - who knows but I hope something happens for you soon....it looks lovely

WOW!!! Im sorry, I have absolutely no advice to give!! I just wanted to admire your lovely house!! :)

I really feel for you and wish you get a buyer very soon. The house is beautiful and a testament to your good taste.

The very best of luck!!!!

The house looks amazing. With a critical eye, the only thing that would put me off is the main living room - in my view, I think it is too cluttered which makes it look dark. I know buyer's are meant to look past decoration, but sometimes they don't. I would take some of the pictures down personally, and it would make it look brighter.

Fingers crossed for you, it looks like a beautiful house in a beautiful location.

The house looks amazing. With a critical eye, the only thing that would put me off is the main living room - in my view, I think it is too cluttered which makes it look dark. I know buyer's are meant to look past decoration, but sometimes they don't. I would take some of the pictures down personally, and it would make it look brighter.

Fingers crossed for you, it looks like a beautiful house in a beautiful location.

This would be the only suggestion I would make - the house is stunning and the views breathtaking, but having an estate officer in the family - depersonalise the living room, remove anything that isn't necessary - the room will instantly appeal to anyone as they will imagine their own belongings in the room, the room will be brighter and also seem twice the size

Good luck - if I find that missing lottery ticket I will buy it personally x

What a gorgeous house, and a stunning location. I've no expertise in this area, but do think people are being very cautious regarding large investments at the moment. Fingers crossed some lucky person buys it soon xx

Back