Why me?

slendablenda

Gold Member
Last night we went to Jools Holland picinc in the Park in Sussex. We had a super time, weather okay, super atmosphere and great entertainment.
We were deciding where to pitch ourselves and fate intervened.
I laid my blanket on the ground (cue for a song!), put down my cool bag with sensible but delicious picnic - there on the grass - an unopened bag of Waitrose
gooey double chocolate chip cookies the size of cartwheels - why me?
They didn't belong to anyone nearby, musthave been dropped there.
What did I do?..................... gave them to my hubby and asked him to stash them
out of my sight and smell radar, but they called to me all evening. Ho Hum.

Ah but you didn't answer when they called. You see i would of run to them with open arms and devoured them! This actually really frightens me as i don't know how i'm going to cope when i start to eat again which by the way i can't wait for!

Glad you had a great time SB.Sounds brilliant, and how strong are you to avoid the temptations?You should give yourself lots of praise xx

how odd - a birthday pressie for you in a strange sort of way. one to show you how strong you are now!

i bet jools was good - i have seen him a few times at glasto- always gets the crowd going
daisy x

Fabulous evening with minor distraction, but how far you have come! Bet you wouldn't have ignored the call before you started LL. Well done xx

Back