Why me?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by slendablenda, 21 June 2009 Social URL.

1. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Last night we went to Jools Holland picinc in the Park in Sussex. We had a super time, weather okay, super atmosphere and great entertainment.
    We were deciding where to pitch ourselves and fate intervened.
    I laid my blanket on the ground (cue for a song!), put down my cool bag with sensible but delicious picnic - there on the grass - an unopened bag of Waitrose
    gooey double chocolate chip cookies the size of cartwheels - why me?
    They didn't belong to anyone nearby, musthave been dropped there.
    What did I do?..................... gave them to my hubby and asked him to stash them
    out of my sight and smell radar, but they called to me all evening. Ho Hum.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tryin again

tryin again Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    1st1.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    17st0.9lb(94.04%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Ah but you didn't answer when they called. You see i would of run to them with open arms and devoured them! This actually really frightens me as i don't know how i'm going to cope when i start to eat again which by the way i can't wait for!

4. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Glad you had a great time SB.Sounds brilliant, and how strong are you to avoid the temptations?You should give yourself lots of praise xx

5. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    how odd - a birthday pressie for you in a strange sort of way. one to show you how strong you are now!

i bet jools was good - i have seen him a few times at glasto- always gets the crowd going
    daisy x

6. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Fabulous evening with minor distraction, but how far you have come! Bet you wouldn't have ignored the call before you started LL. Well done xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.