WII HELP!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I am new to the wii gang!
As i want the wii fit do i need to buy the wii and the wii fit?

ye need to get a nunchuck as well for boxing. Argos sell loads of accessories as well-when I got my wii originally I got a charging base for the remotes as well, so I am going to get something similar for my wii board from argos, game and hmv sell silicon protective things for the board and argos sell a bag that comes with a pedometer and stuff as well which would be quite handy

i see argos have the wii for £178 and the will fit for £68 is that bout right as i was going to buy but seems very cheap?

Hi, that is about right but some places you can get a free game with it to. I got mine from GAME and got Sonic and Mario olympics free with my wii. You also get a reward card where you accumulate points on things you purchase and are then turned into money off so it may be worth looking around.

Hiya we bought ours for DS+(me!!) at xmas and found Argos to be very competative.
We got loads of stuff with our package-free game,nunchuck,accessories pack,remote charging station.

Oh bought the wii fit board seperatly in Jan at Hmv for £69.73
Good Luck you will love it.xx

I use a company called play.com to fill all my gaming needs. Things tend to be a little cheaper as they don't pay the same VAT

Check out comet too! I got my wii fit from there, they seem to be doing quite good packages and even got it delivered straight to my door, no hastle. Enjoy it when you get it, they are great!!

x

Back