Wii & liotrim

I'm trying to start using it regularly, I haven't done much exercise but I want to get a routine going that I should stick to once the diet is finished. I know people who exercise regularly seem to control their weight better but to be honest I've always been too fat to exercise.

Yeah it's all new to me too. I got a bike too but I need to lose about 2 -3 more stone to use it as I ain't heading out on it until then ;-). How's your weight loss going?

Good, I've lost 3st 2lbs in 9 weeks. I refed before Christmas but was careful what I ate. Then last weekend I lost it a bit and felt crap but I'm back on it now -day 5 and another two stone to go. How are you finding it?

I've had the wii fit since may, but haven't really started using it until now because it just got depressing seeing my weight go up all the time, was fantastic today when I stepped on and my little line graph went way down! I can't wait to be out of the obese catagory so my Mii isnt so plump lol!! I love the free step for 30 mins I use my dumbells at the same time managed an hour today =D and ten mins of super hula hoop my tummy is killing lol think I may have over done it =P xxx

Yeah I need to check out the step one that you can do when watching tv. I want my character to be less plump too :)

The step one is my favourite, although I don't change the channel, I just put headphones in and step to my music =P
A really good tip - step on and off normally for 5 mins, then step off both feet either side of the Wii board and back on for 5 mins, it really works your thighs more than the normal stepping xxx

They set a goal for you but I find thats quite low I usually do just over 3200/3400 steps in the 30 min one. I also use hand weights while stepping to tone my arms, bicep curls, holding them above my head for 100 steps, holding them out to the side and making little circles(that one hurts!), doing a bit if mock boxing with them as I step each leg up, just setting myself little mini goals with the weights so the time goes quicker xxx

Back