WILSONS LOW FAT SAUSAGES

sweetthing

Does anyone know the syn value of Wilsons Butchers low fat sausages. They used to be (1 year ago) 1/2 syn each I can't syn them on the Slimming World web site as they are not mentioned.

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you.:)

Why not run the nutritional info through the syn calculator on the website if they are not listed online?

Thanks for your reply. The company do not list the fat, protein, carb and fibre on their packs so I could not check on the calculator. I rang Wilsons up and asked them and they told me that Slimming World won't list them in their syn values as they had to pay for their own tests., and they were unprepared to do it.

So even if Wilsons have not changed their ingredients in these sausages I am not sure if the syn values would still be the same, as Slimming World could have altered the amount of syns for them.:)

I take it you mean wilsons of leeds. I think they're sausages are sin free or low sin but it's not offical. My old consultant told me about it. I can ask my current consultant sarah if you want?

Yes, it is Wilsons of Leeds.

Thank you very much indeed, it is very good of you and I would appreciate it if you would ask your consultant., as the syns online can't help because I cannot give them the nutritional values. I know they used to be 1/2 syn per sausage, but you know what Slimming World is like, if you eat too much of anything they give it more syns to make you cut down.

I have decided to buy the sausages from Wilsons, I have put in my order and they deliver to your address.

Last edited:
Back