Wobble Wobble Wobble - Slimming World Diet

MrsE13

Oh Wow, I am here again. Why am I here again? At this weight? Don't get me wrong I'm not huge but I am starting to realise I have a problem with food. My baby was born at the start of September and during my pregnancy I only gained 1 stone but since she was born I've put on an extra 2. I'm hiding behind the 'pregnancy weight' excuse but it's getting out of hand. I feel so out of control and I'm starting to hate how I look. Never really did many diets. I was at the weight I am now 5 years ago and I lost it all doing weight watchers and maintained a healthy weight for 4 years. In the past 3 months I've started a diet about 8 times......and failed, sometimes ruined my diet by 10am.

So I've decided to start slimming world and have a food diary in the aim to commit.

So here I go, I begin tomorrow and I really am going to make this work. Something feels different this time, my little girl needs me fit and healthy. She's started crawling and I'm chasing after her all the time. I have a wedding to attend this yr as well as a hen party dressed as a cheerleader in 3 months time. So I need to sort it out.....I am planning my first menu here now.

Breakfast
Porridge (HexB) Apple
Milk for drinks (HexA)

Lunch
Vegetable Omlette

Dinner
Tesco mini roast (chicken wrapped in bacon, stuffing ball, mini sausage & gravy) (7syns)
Carrots & Broccoli & Sweet Potato

Snacks
Banana
The remaining syns/free food/super free food I'll add during the day depending on how I feel and what I feel like having.

Bit scared to weigh in, in the morning. Also going to take some before shots and measurements.

Back