Woe is me...

Sparkle

Gold Member
I have a cold.

I'm feeling sorry for myself.

My throat hurts. To be honest I'd be fine with the cold if it weren't for my throat hurting. It's all dry and sore. It only seems to feel better when I eat (mouth producing more saliva?).

Anyone got any magical cures for colds?

I started taking echinachia (sp?) and Vitamin C yesterday, but like my mum said "That's like locking the stable after the horse has bolted!". I'm also using Covonia Throat Spray. I want to avoid sweets really because they muct be really high in points... But any magical cures would be greatly appreciated!

lots of sympathy from me sparkle!

i have had a cough and cold for a few days but when i woke up this morning it was a full blown killer of a sore throat. to top it off i have a sore lump about the size of my hand on the back of my thigh??? i think its just a pulled muscle but i must look really sexy hacking about limping LOL

woe is us :(

hope u feel better soon xxxxxxxxx

Sorry you are feeling unwell Sparkle. :(

Hope you feel better soon, keep yourself warm and drink plenty of fluids to help take the soreness from your throat.

Hugs

Deb x

Sorry youre not well Sparkle!

Hope youre feeling better tonight

Still havea cold, so am still feeling sorry for myself! I think that might be what's effecting my sleeping - also it's TTOTM and I know that your temperature raises slightly with that - so I think everything coming together ha mucked me up and effected my sleep!

I've ordered some Well Woman tablets! They're meant to be really good, even with helping with PMT. I can't wait!

Back