woo hoo mammoth trying on session

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by sukie sue, 3 June 2009 Social URL.

1. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    well this morning i thought id see how close i am to fitting into all my 'small' summer clothes which i got 2 yrs ago post ll, well pleased to say 90% fitted and the others arent far off at all , how chuffed am i !!!!!! sooo pleased , im still7lb heavier than when i finished abstinence but i have taken up distance running , pillates and salsa since then so im guessing ive added some muscle weight , i couldnt be any happier at the mo , yay lighter life lite !!!!:eek: aghem sorry bout that :D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Wonderful, well done ,
    sounds like you've also made loads of positive changes for the future, distance running, pilates and salsa, wow how do you fit it all in.
    You'll be a totally different shape this time when you hit target, and I bet you lose the last 7 lbs, quicker than you lost the last 7 last time.
    Muscle you've built will burn calories faster, you're doing great
    xx

4. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    well done!
    daisy x

5. Sarah_P

Sarah_P Happy to be slim at last

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Hi Sukie, well done you! You must be so happy to see the weight going again. I have been coming over here to see how you have been getting on and you are doing so well. It's great combining packs and food isn't it!

Thanks for the nice comments you left. I am still going strong. 1 stone to go and will be happy then I think.

We should be at goal around the same time. Will check back each week to see how you are getting on.

Love the new picture. Have you had your hair cut?

6. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    hi sarah , lovely to hear from you , no just tied back for work :) wow only a stone to loose , thats fantastic , well done !!cant believe how easy im finding lite , most of the time im missing packs or forcing myself to eat them as im not hungry at all , long will it reign :0)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.