Woohoo size 16 jacket!

polishrose

Gold Member
And I can do it up!!!
newjacket.jpg

You're looking fantastic Rose-well done!:D

Thanks :) My face looks fat though cos my 8 year old took the pic from a funny angle :D

looking fab ... so exciting fitting in new size's ...enjoy it won't fit you for long your be exchanging it for a 14..and so on !!

You look great rose! it feel really good to go down sizes doesnt it? Well done

Woohoo, how fab do you look, I love the jacket too.... isn't it just so exciting to fit into the next size down clothes... well done and keep up the good work... you are doing excellent.

you look great! Well done! I remember when I first fitted in a size 16, it's such an achievement as it's the first "normal" size, not a plus size. Fabulous! X

You look great well done you! keep up the good work. Lisa x

Really pleased for you, your new jacket looks fab on you...well done!

Thank you all :) It's so encouraging reading nice comments here.

You look great Rose. You so deserve it. You go girl !!!!!!!!!!

Rose, you look amazing... am so proud of you for sticking in through the tough times. Look at you now!!! And your face doesn't look fat at all... you look great honey. Isn't it funny how you get past a certain point and suddenly the changes are so obvious and so motivating? Well you're there right now!!! Cool jacket, too!

xxx

Thanks katycakes-it was £20 in Dorothy Perkins in the sale :D Never worn anything fitted like that before.

It's gonna be the first of many. You're such an inspiration Rose, like a butterfly coming out of her cocoon... fab!

xxx

Katycakes!!You're the one who is an inspiration 1lb below goal weight!!!

katycakes is my inspiration! I can't wait until I get below goal weight!

Well done, Rose! That's bloomin' brilliant! What an achievement - you're a star :)

well done- love the profile pic-you look fab!

Rose you look fabulous!!!

Well done and a nice jacket too!!!

Keep up the good work... My top half is still tight on 16's so can't wait to wear a size 16 jacket comfortably.

x

Back