World Of Warcarft

Nothing wrong with it, its a hobby after all! Don't view it so negatively :) I actually wrote my uni dissertation on subject of mmorpg addiction... Lol.
If you want some buddies on there, feel free to pm me your battle tag ID :)
x

I know but WoW consumed my soul, and I have a very addictive personality :p This time will probably be different. Not like I even have the time to get addicted anyway!

In my Media A Level exam I wrote about WoW for most of the exam. I forgot what I actually wrote about now though :eek:

Yeh sure, I'll send it in a bit!

I know but WoW consumed my soul, and I have a very addictive personality :p This time will probably be different. Not like I even have the time to get addicted anyway!

In my Media A Level exam I wrote about WoW for most of the exam. I forgot what I actually wrote about now though :eek:

Yeh sure, I'll send it in a bit!

Yep, I never denied that it's addictive. :) But it's not addictive on the same level as chemical-based dependency as alcohol or drugs, it's more a habitual and reward-based addiction like gambling. It's easier to break out of in a way. I know I was addicted for a long time when I was 22 or so, I'd spend every day logged in, as soon as I woke up, until I went to bed - so 12 hours or more per day!

Broke my addiction by quitting for all of Wrath to go do my Masters, but I love the game too much because it's something I do with my friends! So, I came back, but I do not play every day anymore. I log in mostly for raids with my guild or if I'm really bored, to go do some LFR (casual raids) with my alts. :)

Yep, I never denied that it's addictive. :) But it's not addictive on the same level as chemical-based dependency as alcohol or drugs, it's more a habitual and reward-based addiction like gambling. It's easier to break out of in a way. I know I was addicted for a long time when I was 22 or so, I'd spend every day logged in, as soon as I woke up, until I went to bed - so 12 hours or more per day!

Broke my addiction by quitting for all of Wrath to go do my Masters, but I love the game too much because it's something I do with my friends! So, I came back, but I do not play every day anymore. I log in mostly for raids with my guild or if I'm really bored, to go do some LFR (casual raids) with my alts. :)

Yea WoW now is very casual friendly these days so I am not worried. WoW up until late Wrath required a lot of playing to be rewarded.

I am just going to enjoy levelling for now, then possibly level one of my 85s to 90 and try some raiding and stuff!

The company who makes the game (Blizzard Entertainment) also makes Diablo 3 which is available on the PS3 as well and also Starcraft 2 which is a real-time simulator (build an army base, train troops, make ships, kill the enemy)

Sorry to Necro this thread a bit but I'm fairly new and was delighted to find this thread! :D

PM me or reply to me if you want to share Battletags :)

The company who makes the game (Blizzard Entertainment) also makes Diablo 3 which is available on the PS3 as well and also Starcraft 2 which is a real-time simulator (build an army base, train troops, make ships, kill the enemy)

Sorry to Necro this thread a bit but I'm fairly new and was delighted to find this thread! :D

PM me or reply to me if you want to share Battletags :)

and don't forget it's newest game, hearthstone! I'm a little bit addicted to hearthstone at the momebt!

Back