Worried but determined man. Hello everyone.

Hi

I'm going to my first WW meeting tomorrow and intend to lose about six stone. In your experience, how successful are the men that join up? I have also stopped smoking (2 days in now) and want to turn my life around. I am 33 and want to be a new man by the time I hit 35. I have read through some of the forum posts on here and have found a lot of this very motivational and insprirational. Sorry about the name. I always use it!!!

:D Hi mate, nice to see another bloke on here, the more the merrier, these women gang up on us sometimes :rolleyes: Whatever diet you choose there will be plenty of support on here for you, have you been watching old episodes of Kenny everett?? that was one of his creations, good luck with WW :D

Allan

Thanks for the welcome. It's nice to see another guy on here. I'm going to get this done. As for the Kenny Everett connection, it is probably why I am using this name. I heard it at a quiz nite a few years ago and used it ever since.

Hi and welcome. I go to WW although we don't have any men at our class. I am sure you will do very well. The people in the WW section are very friendly and supportive so start a thread and let us help you

Irene xx

Hi Cupid,
Welcome and good luck on WW, I'm sure your first meeting will be fine - let us know how you get on

Well, I went and joined last night and weighed in at 19'4. I've already walked the dog twice and have had more fruit than I have eaten in the past year this morning. It was easy and everyone was friendly. Thanks for all the support. I will keep everyone updated.

Well done, thats the first hurdle over

Well, I went and joined last night and weighed in at 19'4. I've already walked the dog twice and have had more fruit than I have eaten in the past year this morning. It was easy and everyone was friendly. Thanks for all the support. I will keep everyone updated.

:DWell done on joining up, the longest journey starts with the smallest step, good luck with it :D

Hi CS,

Welcome to Minimins - another bloke here!

I've done WW in the past, its SO flexible and you can still have those foods that you really want (in moderation of course) and often people find that is what helps them keep going. We're a similar weight and age, so will be great to hear more about how you're doing. Tthis is a good site for motivation and ideas, as you say very inspiring.

I'm going to add my own intro to this, been on the site for last 3 weeks but forgot to do that!

Good luck for weigh-in number one and keep walking that dog and eating that fruit!

J74

Back