Wrong syn value on SW site?

Micci

Gold Member
Hi all,

I discovered these Heinz Squeeze & Stir Soups - Mediterranean Vegetable Soup and worked out that as they have 39 kcals per 100g and the sachets are only 70g they are about 1.5 syn per sachet. Or definitely less than 2 and more than 1. Working it out at 1 syn per 20 kcals.

Looking it up this morning on the SW site I was shocked to discover that they are listed at 5 syns per sachet. On a green day that is, I can't remember the other days.

I could bring it up with my C, but it will be my last day at this group. Has anyone else ever discovered an anomaly like this, and that SW reckoned it was not a mistake?

Is my maths wrong?

I think you will find the nutritional info is for the made up soup rather than the sachet content as it comes
It says on the link it is 39 calories per 100g made up as instructed. The made up soup will weigh a lot more than 70g :)

You are exactly right Patchwork Puss, I took it to the group this morning and had it pointed out to me. What a shame :( Still, it makes a nice pasta sauce, just a bit synnier than I thought.

Back