Wuthering Heights

BlackRose

Gold Member
Is everyone watching it? OH. MY. GOD!

It's on ITV(UTV in NI) at 9pm and started last night. If you've missed it watch it online. Tom Hardy is AMAZING as Heathcliffe -I so would. So I shall be having a bath, pampering me sanctuary lotions all over my newly shaved legs (they were so bad that I had to plunge the bath afterwards -I'm not joking. I'm certain of at least a pound off me this week I'll put it that way), grabbing my bottle of water and settling down for an hour and half of swoon tv.

It's not much of a life but I enjoy it! :D

Sounds like my kind of life, im gonna take your advice and have a hot essential oil bath followed by an evening with a bottle of water and sex and the city season two!! So looking forward to it ;)

Hahaha! sounds like the perfect life to me! Forgot it was on! I love period dramas. I'm such a soppy romantic but don't tell anyone! I'm still not over Colin Firth as Mr Darcy. Oh my days my imagination ran riot watching that!

Mr Darcy coming out of the lake??? mmmmmm! It's my top televesion moment of all time!!! There's something soooo nice about the men in period dramas...all arrogant and dashing, wafting about the places on horses looking moody! YES PLEASE!!!!

BlackRose- I've just shaved my legs in preparation of tomorrows weigh in!! haha! When the bath water had gone it looked like a dead dog in the bottom- sooooo much hair! Sheeesh!

xx

Mr Darcy coming out of the lake??? mmmmmm! It's my top televesion moment of all time!!! There's something soooo nice about the men in period dramas...all arrogant and dashing, wafting about the places on horses looking moody! YES PLEASE!!!!

BlackRose- I've just shaved my legs in preparation of tomorrows weigh in!! haha! When the bath water had gone it looked like a dead dog in the bottom- sooooo much hair! Sheeesh!

xx

PMSL!! I'm using that one next time I shave my legs. We always need a joke at Xmas. ;) hehehehe

btw -CRY CRY CRY!! Bloody hate that story don't even know why I watched it. Heart breaking!

Back