WW apps (unofficial and otherwise)

sparklysunbeam

Hi guys,

I know this has been mentioned elsewhere but I can't find it to download the right app! I want to download an android app to help me work out points to simplify things. I've downloaded one already but it seems to be an American one and I'm worried the PPs are different there. Any help appreciated.

Do you need to have esource etc to use the official app?
thanks in advance
x

sparklysunbeam said:
Hi guys,

I know this has been mentioned elsewhere but I can't find it to download the right app! I want to download an android app to help me work out points to simplify things. I've downloaded one already but it seems to be an American one and I'm worried the PPs are different there. Any help appreciated.

Do you need to have esource etc to use the official app?
thanks in advance
x

Not 100% sure but is it called the ultimate value diary :)

Yeah ultimate value diary. It is a life saver. Im on it all the time, it does everything ! Google play doesn't have it tho, I got it from slideme.com and buying it off there for £1.50. Bargain x

great thanks :)

did you manage to get it ? xx

I got the Ultimate Value diary a while ago. I use the WW official app but someone had told me about the ultimate one having a barcode scanner which of course I wanted lol. It's a great little app but how reliable is it? It sometimes gives me about 4 or 5 different pp values for different things..which I end up having to go to the main WW app to check anyway! Was thinking of giving up on the WW one and sticking with the Ultimate but I don't think I will x

Ive not tried to download it yet, I will though!

Back