You are going to be an amazing gym instructor! You know the challenges of losing weight and taking up exercise, so you will be able to be on the same level as the people you work with. I may have to track you down once you are all set up :)

Such exciting plans re being a gym instructor!

And what's the drone for? x
They are exciting :)
The drone is so we can take some good photos and video footage of things and places, we are taking it to southern Germany and the Alps when we go on holiday on 2 July :D

You are going to be an amazing gym instructor! You know the challenges of losing weight and taking up exercise, so you will be able to be on the same level as the people you work with. I may have to track you down once you are all set up :)
Well those are my thoughts too , if I know how hard it is But it is exercise classes I want to be able to do ultimately, but need the gym instructor qualification first to be certified to teach and lol at hunting me down! :D

All sounds good Denn :) What sort of classes are you thinking of teaching?

Haha, yes I shall hunt you down! Might get me actually doing some exercise lol :D

All sounds good Denn :) What sort of classes are you thinking of teaching?

Haha, yes I shall hunt you down! Might get me actually doing some exercise lol :D
I would like to go to Germany to do their Bellicon qualification (fitness trampoline), also Kettlebells, circuit training, Bellicon being the main :) - it's so good for you in lots of ways, and a good all rounder with what you can do with it :)
We shall see....:)

Denn!! So good to see you back on here! Hope you're ok! xx

Since I was last on here I have passed my Level2 gym/fitness instructor course also done some other courses so am now qualified in Complete Kettlebell trainer, core training, circuit training, exercise for fat loss, advanced resistance training and am currently studying for my nutrition and weight management course - with a case study and portfolio to complete after!
So still very busy as well as trying to continue to lose weight and get fitter in the process - which is the difficult bito_O
Get rather stressed out trying to fit it all in as well as working 12 hour days at work and not getting home until approx 8pm most evenings during the week!
Not feeling worthy of my qualifications right now as I’m struggling still to control my weight :banghead: - but I’m determined to get there and maybe in a year or so get out of this truck driving job and do something with the qualifications- it’s a very slow progress - mainly being time ...
But I will try and post a bit more - have been mainly in Instagram - posting my daily meals etc but am currently taking a break from there ..
The nutrition course is VERY interesting so far and am learning quite a bit so am hoping it will help me get where I need to be - and then in the long run can help others too :)
I have been going to SW and had got my 2 st award- although been off track past 3 weeks and haven’t been to group! So I’m not right back where I started- got a text from my sw consultant yesterday asking if all was ok - oops! Lol
Anyway - that’s my update on a few things :)

Oh Denn I am sooooo proud of you, many congrats on passing your instructor course and ploughing on with the nutrition one, that's marvellous - especially on top of a full working day!

And fab on your SW award - what made you fall off the wagon hun, do you think?

Oh Denn I am sooooo proud of you, many congrats on passing your instructor course and ploughing on with the nutrition one, that's marvellous - especially on top of a full working day!

And fab on your SW award - what made you fall off the wagon hun, do you think?

Thank you xx
It has been hard work! I didn't ever think I would pass the Anatomy & Physiology exam!
But I am now qualified to work in a gym or take fitness classes :) But that is still a way off yet and I still have more courses to do

I think it's just stress and being overwhelmed with all I have to do and fit in not just with work (which is stressy of late!) studying, exercising, trying to eat healthy (prepping food for work etc) along with all the general household stuff (which I seem to get little help :rolleyes: despite my arguments about it)
It just all gets to me now and again and I turn to sweet foods and lots of it for comfort (even though the comfort bit is short lived!:rolleyes:) and then I seem to go on a proper full out binge that last for ages until I can get a grip again :oops::mad:.......beginning to think I may have a problem with bingeing and a hypnotist ''has'' crossed my mind:bolt::rotflmao:
Other than that it's all good :rotflmao:

Sounds like you are having a very stressful time! That is amazing about all of your qualifications, you have worked so hard, and fully deserve to pass all of them. xx

Today has been really stressy at work again - has been for a while now actually - too much to do and physically impossible to do lol - office planning errors + they don't communicate with each other with what they get people to do (long story but all the drivers are getting fed up :confused:)

Anyway I have come to the conclusion that most of my studying will need to be done at the weekend when I actually have some free time!
Did a lot last weekend and will do the same this weekend. Also need to get myself back into gear exercise wise too.

I am still mainly off track food wise as well :oops: , just haven't been prepping anything and been making bad comfort food choices at work buying out....
Thing is , I got a muscle food order not long ago so my freezer is full of meat etc - just need to get it out to defrost for cooking!
Will try and do better at the weekend and get things organised again:rolleyes:
Then will probably do a daily diary again of foods and other things :)

It's always the way, isn't it - planning is the key, but for that you need time - and we're all a bit time poor at the moment.

But you'll get there - and a food diary is a great way to get things moving in the right direction xx

This weekend has been ... short... Friday night went to bed and slept for 13.5 hours! Didn’t get up until mid afternoon and Saturday night slept for another 7 odd so almost one day of my weekend was spent asleep! must have needed it?!

Have done a fair bit of studying this weekend too learning quite a bit about what our bodies need and where to get the nutrition from food wise
It’s all very interesting
Only 2 more weeks of work then got just over a week off yaaayyy!!
desismileys_2783.gif

Attachments

• 59253A6E-3554-4423-8A7D-D4A552584C5C.jpeg
    59253A6E-3554-4423-8A7D-D4A552584C5C.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 8010AD8C-3E4C-4D4D-8E1C-6F7464B54325.png
    8010AD8C-3E4C-4D4D-8E1C-6F7464B54325.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back