WW points converted to syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by asbo, 7 April 2009.

1. asbo

asbo Well-Known Member

can you check via the SW site what WW foods are syn wise?
  2. *Fallen Angel*

*Fallen Angel* Well-Known Member

In the branded food section I'm sure there are WW branded foods with syn values but from memory I don't think there's that many. If you have the nutritional values you can use the syn calculator on the site.
  3. asbo

asbo Well-Known Member

thank you:)
  4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Yes you can check the Syn value of WW foods but you can't convert points straight to Syns as the methods are different
  5. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

I know they are probably low in syns but they are SO SMALL

I could eat about 36 of the blighters and stll have room for some arctic roll
  6. geewhizz

geewhizz Well-Known Member

the meditteranean vegetable pasta one is free on green. i like frylighting some mushrooms, spring onions and chillies (or anything else you want) and adding to the meal to bulk it out a bit ;)
  7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

WW really does have a funny idea of portion sizes! I would be so hungry if I was eating those size portions all the time!
    cocktailprincess likes this.
  8. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

This is why I love SW- it allows me to be a fat person in a (getting) slim person's body!
  9. crazycrafter

crazycrafter I have collar bones!

my Dad got me some frozen WW choc brownie dessert recently. They're only small, but come in at 8.5 syns. I nearly died!
  10. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

I did the same thing.. just unbelievable!
  11. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

I bought their little pots of iced desserts that were about 5 Syns each they were nice but I'd rather use 2 Syns on the mini Twisters!