x factor starts tomorrow night

chubbyemma

Silver Member
ok ok ok girls i confess hands up in the air, im a x factor/big brother/britains got talent/ etc etc etc fan!!!!

so x factor starts tomorrow night, dont you just love the first few episodes where all the nutters are on trying to sing :D when they obviously cant.

who will be jioning me on the sofa tomorrow night to watch it?????

any bits of gossip, i heard theres going to be a few different judges this series.

:D

Ahh I will defo be joining you! I am very excited for X Factor (though it makes me freak out cos X Factor always reminds me of Christmas...we aren't that close to Christmas already are we :eek:?!?!). Tomorrow night is going to be a night where I'm in my PJs with a nice drink and some SW munchies :D enjoy your X Factor night!! xx

I loooove X Factor, but I hate the first few programmes as I hate seeing people humiliated! I guess it's their own choice, but I just cringe! :)

Plus I'm off out to Llandeilo show tomorrow night so I'm afraid I'll be missing the first programme :) xxx

lol@ Avisk yup i know that feeling.

blimey your right geordiegirl the x factor takes us up to christmas doesnt it when its the final. shows how close its getting.

christmas music will be in the shops afore we know it and then it all starts

I hate the audition stage... I sky+ it, and watch it in about 10 mins flat lol. Hate watching the deluded idiots

I dont watch it really til the boot camp stage

cant wait, oh cant stand it so he tapes it on itv2 at midnight and i watch it sunday am in bed

cannot wait! Also it reminds me of when i was pregnant last year the countdown to when i would have my baby and now it will be the countdown to his first birthday..... he is one on new years eve!
xxxx

I too am an X factor fan and looking forward to it tonight!!
I prefer the audition stages and seeing the characters you get on!!

geordiegirl your right that exactly what I think of when X factor starts, the countdown to Christmas :eek: Which im sure is alot of peoples target weight loss dates! I hope to be fit healthy and looking hot come my holidays home for Christmas!

I love X factor, nothing like scoping out the judges style.. I swear some of those girls where ridiculous clothes! Im getting a bit sick of BB but hopefully once all the old favourites come back in it'll jazz it up a bit ;) xx

Oh jeez...you gotta love x factor auditions. Whilst they make me cringe with embarrassment for the bad ones...they give you a laugh :) cheered me right up! Enjoy ladies xx

Love the x-factor auditions - cruel but true :D

xx

When did Cheryl become the voice of reason? :eek:

xx

Release me, release us, release yourself! Mercy *growl and slither across the floor*

OMG I think I actually cried with laughter all the way through. Welcome back X Factor :D hooked already!

oh dear the mercy release lady!!! i loved every minute of it lol

them flaming trousers of hers didnt leave to much to the imaganation ahem! no wonder simon wanted to watch her do it all again! :D

go x factor go

Back