Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

xmas in a jar?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by vj, 27 November 2007 Social URL.

1. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Help. I need an idea to fill a jar to fundraise at a fete.
    No pressure, but we won most original idea last year with Reindeer food (glitter & porridge) and a poem. Also, filled others with recipies and advent activities.
    Had a search on internet for ideas: balth salts, soup/cookie mixes, hot choc/marshmallows & choc chip (might do that as an extra).
    Really looking for a funky idea which would appeal to children and have a xmas theme to it. Not allowed sweets.
    All ideas would be appreciated as a starting point! I guess I will do a few jars. THANKS GUYS!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    What about making it into a snow globe? But not with the usual christmassy bit in the centre, something different? You could still have the glitter/snow in the water but have it falling onto whatever takes your fancy. :D

4. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Cheers for this idea. I have a kids craft book that shows how to do this. Thanx.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.