yep

loopyloudrewitt

First day on lipotrim .. i really wanna stick to it .. need all the help i can get

Best of luck x

Good luck hun....keep coming on here....cos we are all fab lol!!! x

:bighug: Welcome to the LT Club Loopy Lou! You'll find tonnes of support and advice on this forum. Don't be afraid to ask anything, no matter how silly you might think it sounds, as it's bound to have happened to at least one of us! Best of luck...wait 'til you see the scales reading on your first weigh-in!!! It's the BEST feeling xx

Good luck!

thank u girlys for all ur comments half way through the 2nd day now i hope it get easier !!! but i am not givin up i wanna be able to go shoping for nice clothes how do u get the trackers on ur profile ?? you's are all doing really well keep up the great work hopefully i will do aswell as all u's :) xxx

well done so far, if you click on my tracker it will take you to the page where you can set up your own, once you have set it up you need to copy and paste the link into your signature which is editable from your user cp. I hope that helps...

u are a inspiration electriclilac well done on ur weight loss ... did u ever treat urself y u were on it at all ??

Where are my manners ?. Sorry i should have said thank you as well loopylou for your comment, how rude am i !?! Thank you thats a lovely thing for you to say x

got the tracker .. ur welcome .. in a food way ? did u treat at all when on it i have a few friends on it who treat themselves every 2-3 weeks , but i dont wanna do this as i am afraid i will fall off the wagon !!

I had some time off when i went to glastonbury not as a reward as such but because i didn't think i could do it with out having drink, then i had a weekend off for my OH's birthday as i didn't feel like it would be nice for him to eat alone in a restaurant. its not been in a well done for loosing a stone/ 2 stones etc way though. Being 100% will of course get you the best results and I must warn you in my experience while it is doable getting back on the wagon is hard once you have come off.

and the weekends u were off did u gain alot of weight

i lost weight -2lbs at glastonbury because of all the mud it was like doing resistance training all day every day, my OH birthday weekend i put on 3lbs despite hiking through the mountains for 15 hours (we got lost lol). This is my experiences only, some people have time off and put on a lot by the time they get back, i have been lucky! Sometimes though i wish i had stuck to 100% all the way through because i would probably have got to my goal by now if i had.

Hello and welcome!! Best of luck with your diet. I'm still quite new, day 17 now. My first week was not great, not awful but not great. all I could think about was if I see a loss by the saturday I'll have wee treat. Fortunately I came on here and after speaking to Lilac and some of the other girls decided against it. It is my opinion that you can only do this diet if you are 100% committed. Do I still want a Saturday night treat? Hell yes but I know I don't need it and now I've seen the scales start to come down the desire to be thin is stronger than the desire to have a night off. I'm not daft, I know I could cave at anytime but i do think everyday I am 100% is making the next day easier to stick with it. Everyone is different and you may be able to jump on an off but personally i'm aiming for 100% all the way.

well said Pamdev and well done x

hey girls i am trying my beast .. i dont want to have treats i mean this is y i am on lipotrim , because too many treats :mad::mad:... i am just fed up today and its gettin harder for me than easier . i hope i will feel better soon xxx thank u all for ur support

hey girls i am trying my beast .. i dont want to have treats i mean this is y i am on lipotrim , because too many treats :mad::mad:... i am just fed up today and its gettin harder for me than easier . i hope i will feel better soon xxx thank u all for ur support
Stick with it hun!!! You CAN do this!!!

Hope you feel better soon!!! x

Back