YogiTea on SS?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Try89, 7 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Try89

Try89 Member

It has a very detailed content on it, but I'm not certain if all these herbs are allowed.

Ingredients:
    Lemon grass, peppermint, rose hips, orange peel, liquorice, cardamom, ginseng root, cinnamon, ginseng flowers, ginger, citrus extract (natural flavour), nettle, alfalfa, black pepper, horsetail, celery seeds, cloves, dried kombucha drink. This product is organically grown.

Any help would be welcomed!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    just supposd to be leaf teas - no fruit or flowers. so the ginseng flowers would rule it out, and would the orange peel, and i'd worry about the rosehips - as they are essentially the fruit of the rose.

4. bettiesrevenge

bettiesrevenge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    shame isnt it I love Yogi tea!

Anyhoo - try detox tea, green tea with ginger, liqorice (all from H&B) 3 x tea bags in a pitcher of post boiled water on your desk/kitchen table/what have you - before you know it you have drank a litre of lush smelling, yummy tasting/ kidney and liver tonifying tea!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.