Yogurts help

Casg

Hi everyone,

First proper day on Slimming World today! I have everything I need, bar a Syns calculator! (I live in France so doing this on our own). Anyway we have bought some yogurts but have no clue if they are free or syned! If anybody could help it would be appreciated :)

For cooking, I have bought Natural Yogurt which is 58cal per 125g, and 1.25g of fat.

For breakfasts, I have got flavoured yogurts, which are 108 cals, and 2.1g of fat in 125g pot.

Thanks in advance :)

Natural yoghurt is free only if at free so this one would be synned sorry.

You will need to post full nutritional info for someone to work of the syns for you

calories
protein
carbs
fat

Nutritional info per 100g or per serving would do but let us know which it is :)

Oooops, lol. Ok sorry will post:

Natural: (per serving)
Cals: 58
protein: 5.4
carbs: 6.2
fat: 1.25

Yogurts (per serving)
Cals: 108
protein: 4.5
carbs: 17.8
fats: 2.1

Anyone got a syn calculator that could help me out? Before the fiancé eats the fridge full? Lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Best thing to look for fruit yoghurt wise is one that is fat free and has no added sugar,so in other words it uses sweetener instead of sugar. These are usually the ones that are free

Or Easiyo may be an option as you make it yourself and could do mail order from the UK if it is not available there. These come in sachets that you make up with water and add sweetener to taste. Then you leave it for around 8 hours in a flask type thing. The low fat sachets are either free or low syn depending on flavour x

Thanks patchwork! Will look out for a sugar free yogurt next time we shop :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back