You have to be **@!!** kdding me! WI number 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by melliepigpog, 11 July 2008 Social URL.

1. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

Week 3 weigh in - only lost 1/2 lb but did shift another 2cms from my waist. So thats 17lbs in 3 weeks and nearly 12cms off the waist. Now apparently its because I am severely constipated (no movement since THursday last week) and CDC has despatched me off to get max strength senekot (or something..??) so off i will go tomorrow as I will not be happy if i do not get some action this weekend :D:Dso overall happy at my total loss so far, but disappointed at this week - onwards and upwards tho eh people!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hiya mate - people often report a 'low' weight loss on week three - it' your body adjusting. You've already beaten the average losing 17 lbs in 3 weeks :clap: so just keep on drinking the water, take that Senokot, and good luck for your next weigh in :)

4. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

Thanks DQ - think its easy to lose focus on the bigger picture as i survive week by week, but i have to remember to look at total losses not just that particular weeks....if i lost 17lbs a month i'd be happy so musnt grumble...thanks for your nice words

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Anytime mate ;)

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well done on your 17lb in three weeks:happy096:

I hope you are doing body measurements as you probably down some inches as well.

Your doing good:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

7. Minz

Minz Maintainer

I had the same problem in week 2 and so for week 3 bought 'Cambridge Fibre 89' which I take a spoon of daily in my morning shake. It's done the trick. See if your CDC has it.....it works!

8. shayus

shayus Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congratulations...well done!!!!!!

9. abz

abz Gold Member

wow, that's an amazing loss in the course of three weeks!! and yes, most people have a slow spot around week 3 so don't fret. if you get things moving i am sure you'll make up for it next week :D the average is 3lbs a week and you have smashed that for this month. well done :D

abz xx

10. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thats a fantastic loss welldone to you hun..

i have psylium husks daily to keep me going, i havent had any for a few days though and i must say i am feeling a little constipated, scales not moved since tuesday, so i am back on them today and keeping my fingers crossed!

your weightloss is fantastic though, and the cm's lost! welldone to you, can only go onwards and downwards now :)

11. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Wow, 17 lbs is brilliant! Well done!

Don't worry, sure you'll have a really good loss next week. I take senna about once a week otherwise it's unpleasant!

12. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

well done on 17lb gone forever - constipation is common for some with this wonderful diet and week three slow is also common.

Keep it up you are doing great.

Sara:)

13. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

Thanks very much everyone! I said to CDC about me noticing peoples weight loss is less in week 3 than the first 2 and she told me it was nonsense! She said she has a client who has lost 7lbs every week for 5 weeks and others who lose 2lb every week and it being week 3 shouldnt make any difference so i was a little deflated BUT i know that i have been ss 100% and the cm's lost tell me something is going....it not showing on the scales cos I was so constipated (I have since had movement and now have fibre 89 to have every day so fingers crossed it wont happen again!) so hopefully a good loss next week. This forum is a life saver!! x

14. NicolaH75

NicolaH75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(20.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done hun! you are doing really great! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.