• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

You have to be **@!!** kdding me! WI number 3

Week 3 weigh in - only lost 1/2 lb but did shift another 2cms from my waist. So thats 17lbs in 3 weeks and nearly 12cms off the waist. Now apparently its because I am severely constipated (no movement since THursday last week) and CDC has despatched me off to get max strength senekot (or something..??) so off i will go tomorrow as I will not be happy if i do not get some action this weekend :D:Dso overall happy at my total loss so far, but disappointed at this week - onwards and upwards tho eh people!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Hiya mate - people often report a 'low' weight loss on week three - it' your body adjusting. You've already beaten the average losing 17 lbs in 3 weeks :clap: so just keep on drinking the water, take that Senokot, and good luck for your next weigh in :)

Thanks DQ - think its easy to lose focus on the bigger picture as i survive week by week, but i have to remember to look at total losses not just that particular weeks....if i lost 17lbs a month i'd be happy so musnt grumble...thanks for your nice words

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Anytime mate ;)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Well done on your 17lb in three weeks:happy096:

I hope you are doing body measurements as you probably down some inches as well.

Your doing good:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

Minz

Maintainer
I had the same problem in week 2 and so for week 3 bought 'Cambridge Fibre 89' which I take a spoon of daily in my morning shake. It's done the trick. See if your CDC has it.....it works!

abz

Gold Member
wow, that's an amazing loss in the course of three weeks!! and yes, most people have a slow spot around week 3 so don't fret. if you get things moving i am sure you'll make up for it next week :D the average is 3lbs a week and you have smashed that for this month. well done :D

abz xx

thats a fantastic loss welldone to you hun..

i have psylium husks daily to keep me going, i havent had any for a few days though and i must say i am feeling a little constipated, scales not moved since tuesday, so i am back on them today and keeping my fingers crossed!

your weightloss is fantastic though, and the cm's lost! welldone to you, can only go onwards and downwards now :)

Loopy!

Silver Member
Wow, 17 lbs is brilliant! Well done!

Don't worry, sure you'll have a really good loss next week. I take senna about once a week otherwise it's unpleasant!

well done on 17lb gone forever - constipation is common for some with this wonderful diet and week three slow is also common.

Keep it up you are doing great.

Sara:)

Thanks very much everyone! I said to CDC about me noticing peoples weight loss is less in week 3 than the first 2 and she told me it was nonsense! She said she has a client who has lost 7lbs every week for 5 weeks and others who lose 2lb every week and it being week 3 shouldnt make any difference so i was a little deflated BUT i know that i have been ss 100% and the cm's lost tell me something is going....it not showing on the scales cos I was so constipated (I have since had movement and now have fibre 89 to have every day so fingers crossed it wont happen again!) so hopefully a good loss next week. This forum is a life saver!! x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss Diaries 13
Introductions 0
Atkins Diet - Diaries 2
Exante - Total Solution 100% 31
Ask MiniMins 3