Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

You have to be **@!!** kdding me! WI number 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by melliepigpog, 11 July 2008 Social URL.

1. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

Week 3 weigh in - only lost 1/2 lb but did shift another 2cms from my waist. So thats 17lbs in 3 weeks and nearly 12cms off the waist. Now apparently its because I am severely constipated (no movement since THursday last week) and CDC has despatched me off to get max strength senekot (or something..??) so off i will go tomorrow as I will not be happy if i do not get some action this weekend :D:Dso overall happy at my total loss so far, but disappointed at this week - onwards and upwards tho eh people!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hiya mate - people often report a 'low' weight loss on week three - it' your body adjusting. You've already beaten the average losing 17 lbs in 3 weeks :clap: so just keep on drinking the water, take that Senokot, and good luck for your next weigh in :)

4. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

Thanks DQ - think its easy to lose focus on the bigger picture as i survive week by week, but i have to remember to look at total losses not just that particular weeks....if i lost 17lbs a month i'd be happy so musnt grumble...thanks for your nice words

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Anytime mate ;)

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well done on your 17lb in three weeks:happy096:

I hope you are doing body measurements as you probably down some inches as well.

Your doing good:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

7. Minz

Minz Maintainer

I had the same problem in week 2 and so for week 3 bought 'Cambridge Fibre 89' which I take a spoon of daily in my morning shake. It's done the trick. See if your CDC has it.....it works!

8. shayus

shayus Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congratulations...well done!!!!!!

9. abz

abz Gold Member

wow, that's an amazing loss in the course of three weeks!! and yes, most people have a slow spot around week 3 so don't fret. if you get things moving i am sure you'll make up for it next week :D the average is 3lbs a week and you have smashed that for this month. well done :D

abz xx

10. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thats a fantastic loss welldone to you hun..

i have psylium husks daily to keep me going, i havent had any for a few days though and i must say i am feeling a little constipated, scales not moved since tuesday, so i am back on them today and keeping my fingers crossed!

your weightloss is fantastic though, and the cm's lost! welldone to you, can only go onwards and downwards now :)

11. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Wow, 17 lbs is brilliant! Well done!

Don't worry, sure you'll have a really good loss next week. I take senna about once a week otherwise it's unpleasant!

12. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

well done on 17lb gone forever - constipation is common for some with this wonderful diet and week three slow is also common.

Keep it up you are doing great.

Sara:)

13. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

Thanks very much everyone! I said to CDC about me noticing peoples weight loss is less in week 3 than the first 2 and she told me it was nonsense! She said she has a client who has lost 7lbs every week for 5 weeks and others who lose 2lb every week and it being week 3 shouldnt make any difference so i was a little deflated BUT i know that i have been ss 100% and the cm's lost tell me something is going....it not showing on the scales cos I was so constipated (I have since had movement and now have fibre 89 to have every day so fingers crossed it wont happen again!) so hopefully a good loss next week. This forum is a life saver!! x

14. NicolaH75

NicolaH75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(20.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done hun! you are doing really great! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.