You may all think im weak

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinkMantha, 8 April 2011 Social URL.

1. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    But I'm coming off cd until Wednesday, I just can't seem to get my head back in the game!!! I'm gona study beck (thank u by the way ain't had a chance yet to pm u yet) and hopefully will help me look at dietin in a whole new light! It's my birthday tues and I'm havin a ann summers party and I'm supplying pizza, nuggets etc for my guests! What is everyone's opinion on my decision? Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Sometimes that's absolutely the right thing to do. I know I've done that in the past. It gives you a chance to look at food with your 'normal' head on, rather than with your 'Cambridge - oh God I want that... Oh no, I've eaten it now - whoops! ... S*d it, I might as well eat everything in sight this evening!' head on. :doh:

Beck's really good for helping you sort out why you do that, and what you can do to stop it. It takes a bit of work though, and it'll work best if you can let yourself be brutally honest with yourself. :) Write out the cards, carry them everywhere, look at them often. It sounds mad - but if you actually do it, it really helps.

4. puzzles

puzzles Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Of course you aren't weak, look at what you HAVE achieved! xx

5. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for your support guys! Just hoping Wednesday it's defiantly my fresh start as i go on holiday in 7 weeks and i really wanted to be in a size 12 xxx

6. coralprincess

coralprincess Happiest Girl :D

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Who knows!!
    I totally agree with Lily, you're being sensible in your decision. If you know you aren't in the right place in your head then you need a break. Hope you have a lovely time for your birthday! xx

7. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

You're not weak Hun. Enjoy your weekend and come back on Wednesday raring to go and Happy Birthday for Tuesday xx

8. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    enjoy your birhday , you'll be raring to go on wednesday

9. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    Nope, not weak at all, I'm doing the exact same thing next weekend, it's my cousins wedding, we'll be staying in a fancy hotel, and there'll be good food so I'm not missing out on that one!! When I get back home next Sunday I'll be right back on track again.

I think it's better to plan time off CD than feel bad because you've strayed off plan in desperation. Have a good birthday x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.