Your Favourite Comedy Moments from TV or Film?

Delli

Talks too much
I love love love comedy, and can pretty much watch any kind of comedy! was just wondering what would be your favourite comedy moments from tv or film?? ill name a few of mine to get things started....

The Monty Python 'Upper Class Twit of the Year' sketch!

The 'stoning' scene in Monty Pythons Life of Brian. (no one will throw anything until i blow this whistle! even if they say Jehovah!)

The scene in Monsters Inc when they think Boo has been squashed inside a cube of garbage

can anyone think of any more? would love to hear of some that i havent already seen!:D

The scene in Monsters Inc when they think Boo has been squashed inside a cube of garbage

Where sully keeps fainting? Kills me laughing every time!

Monty python and the silly walks..

Emperors new groove "only 99 monkeys to go"

True lies - the whole film is genius (its so outdated that it's hillarious)

to name but a few x

i know this doesnt count.. sorry.. but you know that advert with the dog in the car singing? me and sarah keep rewinding it to watch it everytime its on.. i think we must have watched it about 12 times last time it was on..
its just sooo funny.. and aaaawy..

x x

true lies?? really??

i havent seen the emperors new groove! any good?

how about shrek? when shrek and donkey come into the village and pull the handle for information and the puppet children sing to them? 'please keep off, off the grass, shine your shoes, wipe your....face!'

OMG, emperors new groove is full of funny jokes but you only get them being older than about 18 :)

Shrek - when donkey is blowing those bubbles in the back of the carriage :)

Just about anything from Red Dwarf :D

watched a great episode of Steptoe and Son last nite as well!! love some of the older stuff. Morecambe and Wise, Allo Allo, Are You Being Served etc...

I think my brother IS lister puggso.

I generally dislike anything after series 6, but my funniest Red Dwarf moment is the gurgling pipes in kochanski's quarters.

Nureek
Kertoot
Hununga

xxx

that was on the other night but i didnt see it all. OH has got me watchin Red Dwarf recently.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail when theyre attacking the castle! 'ur mother was a hamster and ur father smelled of elderberries!'

I fart in your aunties general direction!

All of black books/Spaced

I think my brother IS lister puggso.

I generally dislike anything after series 6, but my funniest Red Dwarf moment is the gurgling pipes in kochanski's quarters.

Nureek
Kertoot
Hununga

xxx

See I am of the theory season 8 (and I have them all on DVD) is excellent and really underrated.

Best episode ever is Tikka To Ride though, just completely genius writing to link in to the Kennedy assassination. Back to Reality is also a favourite of mine.

*may be a dwarf geek*

bill-bailey-l.jpg

This is what god looks like.. (sorry if im being offensive to anyone)

I went and saw him on his last tour.

Big fan, loved his dvds and loved him in Black books.

The show was very very poor. Couple of funny bits but overly quite crap. Not enough music, instead relying on more stand up etc. Was so dissapointed :(

[youtube]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rtxUdbNKpK0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rtxUdbNKpK0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]

black books is genius! i think ive missed a lot of episodes of it tho, would like to get a box set.

when i had virgin tv.. they had like.. this thing where you can watch series of things for free.. and it was on there. used to watch it everyday.. lol..
x x

Yeah - on demand RULES!

Back